Forget the cups next season

Next two seasons are the most important in Celtic’s recent history, we should forget both the cups and let the young Bhoys play in them leaving the first team squad to fully focus on 9/10 in a row and maybe a wee run in Europe
Ordinarily, I would agree with you, Brian, but for as long as we're not competing at full tilt, then it just encourages the mindless minions of mentalness to think they're in with a shout at silverware.

If there were any guarantees that that mob would remain empty-handed, then I'd take the hit on the cups on order to secure the title; however - as it stands, I'd rather us than them.

Would not want squinty making a penny from come n see our cup ??

Keep buying the polish bhoys.

Can’t wait to see what other treasures are locked away as no room to showcase it.

Bring on our museum tout suite

Could have said the full shooting match......would you ask if my gun was shiny? ?

Next two seasons are the most important in Celtic’s recent history, we should forget both the cups and let the young Bhoys play in them leaving the first team squad to fully focus on 9/10 in a row and maybe a wee run in Europe
The most important thing is winning the league so i wouldnt be too fussed if we lost out on both the cups .Would rather qualify for the group stages of the CL than win the two cups ,even if it meant the monkeys winning both trophies.Here we go 10 in a row!

Of course we want to keep winning Trebles every season, but the truth is it can’t go on forever (especially with Scottish referees & their “honest mistakes”). Eventually we will get knocked out of a cup. But what I wish for is that we, the support, don’t fall for the inevitable CRISIS that the media will portray.
Our sole aim now is to complete 9 in a row. The cups are a side issue & we shouldn’t let it distract us or effect us if we do get knocked out a cup. Keep the eye on the prize ?
This is a historical time to be a Celtic fan & we should be in no doubt we stand alone. We are stronger together & fighting as one!
Can’t wait to get the season started?

We should always turn up to win and clear up, anything less is not competitive.

Yes the double 9 is more important but there should be no reason why a club of our stature could not clear up again.

With the right bodies.

I've posted similar on this before the cups are a distraction in the quest for ten. Still if we can win them without our first XI then go for it i say. I think the first cup the league cup is one we should play to win it's only 4games and it gives the winners the first silverware and a massive shot in the arm for the rest of the season. Who knows a quadruple treble certainly isn't beyond us HH

Celtic should aim to win or not lose every game that they play. Let's play a game. Starting with the first preseason game and i know we will play many youngsters how many games in a row do you reckon we can go in a row undefeated. My pick is 18.

Back