Forget the cups next season

So would we all be happy winning the league and putting out a youth side for the cups once we or a n other have disposed of the many named beast. Relying too much on an unrigged draw is that- SFA will want them in finals to see if they can help them stay afloat a little longer.

So would we all be happy winning the league and putting out a youth side for the cups once we or a n other have disposed of the many named beast. Relying too much on an unrigged draw is that- SFA will want them in finals to see if they can help them stay afloat a little longer.

Aye right ???. Fuck them.

We could win our games in the first half and put our kids out in the second, they would do a job for us.

And we would have the lot. ??

Aye right ???. Fuck them.

We could win our games in the first half and put our kids out in the second, they would do a job for us.

And we would have the lot. ??
Oh Maria I am so looking forward to the days when we send a team of young untried bhoys to the bigotdome and I can watch the attending fuckwits greetin as we turn them over - again.

Oh Maria I am so looking forward to the days when we send a team of young untried bhoys to the bigotdome and I can watch the attending fuckwits greetin as we turn them over - again.

Im looking forward first to our team going back there and cricket scoring the fucks first. Before half time. Then let the kids on. Bosh ✊

Back