"Forza Italia - Do it for Enrico Annoni," urges Mr Celtic - Bella Ciao and the Italian Celts

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
I dont want to depress everyone but this year, for all of us on the noise, has been god awful. On and off the park we have dealt with the worse kind of crap that the many gods in the many heavens could throw at us. Way out ahead with nothing coming close was the pain and sadness of losing MD, the faither of the noise. We have watched our team crumble on the park. We have watched them crumble in the board room. Our own players have downed tools. Our own players and management have heaped embarrassment on the club. We have had to put up with kennedy, Strachan, lennon. Bullied and treated differently by the SPFL and the government while our board did nothing. Fans fenced out of paradise. Sevco stopping 10. Glasgow being taken over by the scum. Treated like mugs by lawwell. Treated like mugs by Howe.....England winning the euros would top off a shit season and a shit year....going by what's happened....im afraid "it's coming home".....so to speak!

I dont want to depress everyone but this year, for all of us on the noise, has been god awful. On and off the park we have dealt with the worse kind of crap that the many gods in the many heavens could throw at us. Way out ahead with nothing coming close was the pain and sadness of losing MD, the faither of the noise. We have watched our team crumble on the park. We have watched them crumble in the board room. Our own players have downed tools. Our own players and management have heaped embarrassment on the club. We have had to put up with kennedy, Strachan, lennon. Bullied and treated differently by the SPFL and the government while our board did nothing. Fans fenced out of paradise. Sevco stopping 10. Glasgow being taken over by the scum. Treated like mugs by lawwell. Treated like mugs by Howe.....England winning the euros would top off a shit season and a shit year....going by what's happened....im afraid "it's coming home".....so to speak!
FFS dinny depress me anymair

That ll be right

aye way to go lubo an hear was me thinking i was in charge of the misery

Sorry Kelly. My missus has been calling me a miserable bastard all day. Apparently I've ruined this big occasion for her and my wee girls. All their friends are having parties and getting right up for it. My girls aren't 🤣🤣. The schools down here have even said kids don't need to start till 10 tomorrow. My kids will be at the gates at 8:30!!!!

That fair lifted my spirits Lubo...

Back