fouls committed to cards issued stats pish

Lundstrum could have easily picked up a yellow it he wasn't slow as a week in jail. He could have pulled the player back or clipped his heels and took the professional booking. But he couldn't. So he did a dangerous lunge and kicked the player high on his leg. I remember Wayne Rooney did the same thing, in a United game I believe, and it was a straight red. There was no outcry at the time for it in England because they don't have a fucking agenda down here!! And they understand the rules.
He didn't even need to take him out there was I think it was sands only about 10/15 feet ahead he pure panicked he's one I'm worried about I have to a fortnite for being late on our guys he's a dirty bastard in our games

Its true tho Lubo, I wouldnt do their job for any amount, add the pressure of getting a decision wrong into the mix and its just a no win situation.
Understand your point B4L, I think some sort of level of consistency would be very welcome.
There job is made far harder with the level of bias reporting and the blindness associated with it also.
Funny how gormless collum was the best of the lot at H/T at awarding 2 very poor decisions in favour of Hun scum and both penalty decisions?
Yet ends the game the biggest villan now in Scottish football history, yet minutes away from all the gloating about just how wonderful the scum were, if they had managed to hold on.
To many of the mibs want to take center stage and try to influence a game in the standards they chose to ref it in.
Again strange as watch many a game in the EPL and couldn't even tell ya the name of most mibs as very rarely would they have so much impact upon how the game pans out.
Seen nothing worthy of moaning about in our games to date and totally in favour of them calls being highlighted as believe it has gone someway in helping to improve the standard of mibbery within our games, even if our standard of football is still the main reason we make the mib less influencial in our games by making him less relevant imo.

I wonder why the media weren't kicking up a stink after the first match of the season??? You know the one why Killie committed 17 fouls and got 6 yellow cards but OFFC gave away 13 fouls and received ZERO bookings!!!

Then we played Killie, were penalised 11 times but got 2 bookings.

Is it because taking these statistics out of context is a crazy thing to do with no basis in reality?

It looks like the next agenda has been set to highlight a bias towards us from referees. 🤣🤣🤣
The toilet squads forums are awash with claims its there in black and white after our game at the weekend where we had a foul count of, 11 committed to zero cards produced.This can easily be explained because, after years and years of being on the wrong end of some astonishingly ludicrous decisions we as a club have had to learn and adapt to, not only the inept standards but at times the blatant cheating of the refereeing brotherhood.
We now understand that we have to be smarter when tackling and have added this to our game over the years to therefore make it harder to fall FOUL of ineptitude or brotherhood.

To the lurkers, Lundstrum was not a red card, but a belated welcome to the pish standards of scottish refereeing.
could it be we get play broken up for non fouls more often than any other team?

the amount of freekicks given against us for nonsense is massive and maybe thatys why they arent yellows coz they arent even fouls

The hordes referred to ludstrum as big bad john before Saturdays game .
I assume it's not for his footballing skills .
Yet shout from the rooftops when he gets a red card .
John LUNGEstrom
Guy's a clugger no attempt at the ball, Boyle was away, so the Hun dove in to stop him advancing
The intent is there, he lunged in, it's a red card all day, every day

Hunstrom been getting away with thinking he's a hard man because the hordes have bigged him up on being a badass.
Just a poor version of a football player who was getting too big for his boots with plenty of wild challenges going unpunished to date until the Gollum correctly stopped him from committing more studs up challenges.
Won't be his last red card this season either.

Just enjoy the hun tears and Neilson spewing again.
It's a delight to see them all taking shite about how that dirty physical fouling Celtic team don't get enough cards to stop them being so good....its just no fair 😭😭😭

Back