Freeeeedom!!!

Aye, whits yer point caller, I blame my political beliefs oan Scots Blood,Irish Blood, French Blood & guid auld Scouse Blood, Ginger Hair & not forgetting The Whisky. Bloody Nationalists, naw prefer Scottish Patriot 😂😂😂😂
I suppose as long as people vote based on complex issues such as hair colour and preferred alcoholic beverage the snp will always be grateful.
But its the idea of patriotism that gets on my tits, Gordon Brown made a good speech about it at the last once in a generation referendum, this idea peddled by nationalists that all "real" Scots are nationalists and those opposed (let's call them the majority) are in some way anti Scottish. Its complete horse shit and genuinely offensive. At the next once in a generation referendum I'll vote for what I genuinely believe is best for the people of Scotland, my decision won't be based on hair colour or whisky, it won't be based on an irrational hatred of the English, it won't be based on romantic ideas of 300 years ago. Is that not patriotism?
Mic drop
🐈

I suppose as long as people vote based on complex issues such as hair colour and preferred alcoholic beverage the snp will always be grateful.
But its the idea of patriotism that gets on my tits, Gordon Brown made a good speech about it at the last once in a generation referendum, this idea peddled by nationalists that all "real" Scots are nationalists and those opposed (let's call them the majority) are in some way anti Scottish. Its complete horse shit and genuinely offensive. At the next once in a generation referendum I'll vote for what I genuinely believe is best for the people of Scotland, my decision won't be based on hair colour or whisky, it won't be based on an irrational hatred of the English, it won't be based on romantic ideas of 300 years ago. Is that not patriotism?
Mic drop
🐈

😁

Back