Freeeeedom!!!

I suppose as long as people vote based on complex issues such as hair colour and preferred alcoholic beverage the snp will always be grateful.
But its the idea of patriotism that gets on my tits, Gordon Brown made a good speech about it at the last once in a generation referendum, this idea peddled by nationalists that all "real" Scots are nationalists and those opposed (let's call them the majority) are in some way anti Scottish. Its complete horse shit and genuinely offensive. At the next once in a generation referendum I'll vote for what I genuinely believe is best for the people of Scotland, my decision won't be based on hair colour or whisky, it won't be based on an irrational hatred of the English, it won't be based on romantic ideas of 300 years ago. Is that not patriotism?
Mic drop
🐈
Oh ffs yer on yer own🙈

No longer part of the EU folks....
Bit confused this morning though. Torie loving media are praising the new trade deal we are able to strike up with Turkey, that we, apparently, are able to do now that we have got rid of the big bad bullies in Brussels...for the record I care not a jot who runs this fucking country, EU elitist or Eton elitists, either way the rich get rich, the poor get poor and ill have to work till I die......anyway, as I was saying, this new deal with Turkey, correct me if I'm wrong...Im sure one of the main selling points was that if we chose brexit, we could close our borders to those "scary, terrible turks!!! The whole 70 million of them who were ready to invade the UK with their strange evil ways if we remained".....now we are told the tories have done an amazing job sorting a deal out with them.....are they not scary anymore then???? I'm starting to think our government are lying bastards that will say whatever needs to be said, without even worrying about being exposed as bullshitters.....

I can only advise grasshopper. Just keep the fek out of politics on here. They're all raving Nationalists🤣
Did i just say that?🙊
AH, but which Nation are we nationalist toward? Nationalism is pride in your homeland. I'll maybe become a "Nationalist", when this little Country of mine, (assuming there are others of different lands out there, so can't speak for all) becomes an independent state and also a republic.

AH, but which Nation are we nationalist toward? Nationalism is pride in your homeland. I'll maybe become a "Nationalist", when this little Country of mine, (assuming there are others of different lands out there, so can't speak for all) becomes an independent state and also a republic.
I'm sure that makes sense, to someone. ...

Pride is a poison according to Buddha, I tend to agree with him, but pride in something that you didn't earn is at best folly.
Are you proud of your height, your shoe size, the colour of your skin? All things you were born into, no effort was made on your part, just like your nationality, it was thrust upon you. To be proud of such a random act that you had no input in is odd in the extreme!

Back