French Eddy

Think in fairness we have to give the new manager the chance to look these players over first,,a remember When ronnie left us we were in shit condition,,the snake made guys like Jamesie and Scot brown better players when most of us woulda been glad to see the back of them,they ended up the backbone of the quadruple team?jist need to get the right manager!!!get your cash on Martinez+maloney😉

Taking about Klimala, I can actually see a Jamie Vardy type player in him. Remember that Vardy started out in the lower leagues, probably raw as hell, but I'm sure he worked his socks off. Klimala does the same, for a few minutes he's on the pitch.

I can remember the game below, Klimala ran through a brick wall to get the second to seal the match. And then was not played the next game by Lennon. I was shocked, and angry at this at the time. Strikers feed off goals - their confidence players.... and in a season like the '10 it wasn't just good players than we needed, it was players that wanted it more. To me that goal showed that Klimala wanted it, and wanted it badly. Look Lennon I can score, I want it. He must have been destroyed inside when the team sheet was read out. This wasn't Lennon's first mistake as we know. He prided him self in man management -there was non here! Of course I'll never know how things would turn out if Klamala had a run.

Let's be honest here, Eddy had a thigh injury, a niggle as lenny himself called it. Eddy wasnt as prolific as hes been but hes still the divisions top scorer. I personally dont buy it that he downed tools , I think he lost form and that happens to all strikers. Is Eddy, a lad in his early 20s to take the blame for the on field shambles? I cant in good faith point the finger at him. The downing tools thing is speculation and he was rushed back into the side when really he ought to have been recovering properly from that/those injuries. Can the same be said about Griffiths? No of course not. He turned up overweight and unfit and wasnt missed at the start of the season when a fit Ajeti partnered eddy and was scoring for fun. Still Ajeti wasnt ready having been out for so long it's no surprise that he was still having match fitness problems. If any one player downed tools then its Griffiths and theres no argument against that it is a fact. HH

Let's be honest here, Eddy had a thigh injury, a niggle as lenny himself called it. Eddy wasnt as prolific as hes been but hes still the divisions top scorer. I personally dont buy it that he downed tools , I think he lost form and that happens to all strikers. Is Eddy, a lad in his early 20s to take the blame for the on field shambles? I cant in good faith point the finger at him. The downing tools thing is speculation and he was rushed back into the side when really he ought to have been recovering properly from that/those injuries. Can the same be said about Griffiths? No of course not. He turned up overweight and unfit and wasnt missed at the start of the season when a fit Ajeti partnered eddy and was scoring for fun. Still Ajeti wasnt ready having been out for so long it's no surprise that he was still having match fitness problems. If any one player downed tools then its Griffiths and theres no argument against that it is a fact. HH
Pity you didn't watch the games Winter.... just kidding

Taking about Klimala, I can actually see a Jamie Vardy type player in him. Remember that Vardy started out in the lower leagues, probably raw as hell, but I'm sure he worked his socks off. Klimala does the same, for a few minutes he's on the pitch.

I can remember the game below, Klimala ran through a brick wall to get the second to seal the match. And then was not played the next game by Lennon. I was shocked, and angry at this at the time. Strikers feed off goals - their confidence players.... and in a season like the '10 it wasn't just good players than we needed, it was players that wanted it more. To me that goal showed that Klimala wanted it, and wanted it badly. Look Lennon I can score, I want it. He must have been destroyed inside when the team sheet was read out. This wasn't Lennon's first mistake as we know. He prided him self in man management -there was non here! Of course I'll never know how things would turn out if Klamala had a run.
Aye , completely agree with you're post CR , guys like klimala, soro, and Turnbull, all were chomping at the bit and the workrate from those 3 is exactly what we needed earlier in the season. We know that lenny had his favourites ( pals/cronies) and will play them regardless of how well the aforementioned were doing. I've heard klimala take a fair bit of criticism for his lack of goals but it's not easy to start racking up a tally with 10 minutes a game. With an unfit Griffiths, klimala ought to have been given the chance to show what he has to offer, instead how many times have we seen Elyounnoussi or Christie partner eddy? Moi is a winger who can play as a CAM , that's not a striker partnership. We seen a fit Ajeti partnering eddy at the seasons start and that was working well until Ajetis lack of match fitness caught up with him. Two instances where the opportunity should've been given to allow klimala a run at it. You're bang on about his confidence , it must've taken a hit and how working his socks off , scoring and providing wasnt enough for him to get more than the last 10 minutes of game time the following match. This is something that simply has to change. If klimala shows the same enthusiasm and workrate for the new manager then I'm positive he'll get his chances, same for Soro. Im also fed up to the back teeth of watching camera shots of Turnbull sitting on the bench looking bemused, confused and distraught having been the best and most creative player on the field only to be subbed to make way for a player who likely wont be here next season probably thinking what do I have to do. Another example is Shved, who apparently has a bad attitude. When he first arrived it took him all of 5 minutes to get his first (and only I think) goal in the hoops. Then nothing. There was no mention of any bad attitude until he also wasnt getting a chance. Could this be the reason for his 'bad attitude' I wonder . The best managers/coaches know how to get the best out of players and treat them with respect, chucking them under the proverbial bus doesnt work. We also have the Hendry situation as well now, another young player who was made a scapegoat for defensive errors when in fact he was often left isolated and flapping in the wind but is excelling in a tougher division than ours now hes been allowed to play his game. Taylor is another example. No wonder players are wanting out, it comes across as if theres a toxic environment where underperforming players are not going to be dropped because they used to be good. Players must have a belief that if they do the business then they'll get recognition and opportunities or the positivity is drained away. ( wee rant over) HH ☘

Back