Friday is confirmation day

The Bears want Scottish football to collapse because they cannot stand to see 10IAR. They will hate 11 and 12 and all the next series of league wins. We know their playbook. Whine, moan and sneer. They will try to blame their liquidation on COVID. They cannot pay wages. Each passing month raises the bill. They might be trying to raise ST money now that should prudently last till next May to pay the bills of May, June and July when the only income is the second place payment from the SPFL. This is a company that is happy to take ST off you despite having no intention of ever honouring them.

Not once have I ever seen this crucial SPFL rule below discussed other than by me. It is the complete answer. The rules state that when the season is declared ended then the team in first position are called the Champions. It allows for exceptional and unanticipated circumstances. COVID is the reason.

Severability A3 Each Rule shall be construed separately and, if any Rule or provision in these Rules may prove to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining Rules which shall continue in full force and effect.

Last edited:
Seen reports that UEFA have given sfa the green light to end the season. Meeting tomorrow at 10 o'clock. Could be 9iar day tomorrow lads πŸ€žπŸ™.
I hope you are right but I'm expecting one last tantrum from the youngsters as they issue all sorts of threats to try to throw a spanner in the works. Of course it is just playing to the gallery.

This is to try to sell more season tickets and also to tarnish our well deserved league title as much as possible - they failed on the pitch so will win in the media & Louden Tavern thanks to the desperate measures of the Laptop Loyal.

I've looked through some of the FF blog looking for signs that they have actually read the SPFL rule book and comprehend what the word 'season' actually means. I'll give them a clue- it does not mean 38 games. It means when the last game enforceable is declared. Don't get me started on what unenforceable means. That would require they have a few more brain cells than they seem to have. The rules state very clearly that when the season is declared unplayable then the season is ended. The team in first position have won it. Those are the rules in black and white. It really is that simple. There is no room for fudging once the decision to end the season is made.

Back