Friday is confirmation day

Company number 11551586 , incorporated 04/09/2018, Statement of Capital £1.00. Shares allotted 1, fully paid up, One shareholder.

Accounts made up to 30/09/20019:

Total assets less current liabilities £ 1,301

No harm to the small businessman [something I've had neither the talent nor the gumption to try]

but for a 'football giant ' to have to penny-pinch in the important area of pulling in revenue?

A one man band company wonder who they are collecting for
SPORTING PAY LTD

Company number 11551586

Filter officers

Filter officers Current officers

Bottom of Form​
1 officer / 0 resignations

NORMINTON, Christopher

1589649673914.png

Where else did they expect to see 9 IN A ROW..

HH.

So what you are saying has everything to do with hate and loathing, and NOTHING to do with football? My post was about football, not your fucking bigoted views.
Ohhh dear young man , take it you are off the younger generation about 12 ? In a time far far away your points are valid but in Scotland 1690 sorry 2020 they are a wee bit outa sync , do you remember when we wie shite?, do you remember when you could pay at the gate for an old firm game , do you remember when every SFA,Scottish league decision went against us no matter the evidence, do you remember standing in Celtic park capacity 67000 when there was 14000 in it do you remember knowing at the start of every fuckin season you had no fuckin chance , do you remember moving to cambuslang GENIFOR do you remember tommy burns getting the sack —-/lost 1its good being a Celtic fan it’s even better when you remember the shite times

Ohhh dear young man , take it you are off the younger generation about 12 ? In a time far far away your points are valid but in Scotland 1690 sorry 2020 they are a wee bit outa sync , do you remember when we wie shite?, do you remember when you could pay at the gate for an old firm game , do you remember when every SFA,Scottish league decision went against us no matter the evidence, do you remember standing in Celtic park capacity 67000 when there was 14000 in it do you remember knowing at the start of every fuckin season you had no fuckin chance , do you remember moving to cambuslang GENIFOR do you remember tommy burns getting the sack —-/lost 1its good being a Celtic fan it’s even better when you remember the shite times
👏 👏👏👏👏🍺🥳

Thanks Michael D!
I've been a fan since the late 60s, and I remember lots of things (Bigian), and have agonised over the decline of our Scottish game during that time. Celtic are a big fish, but swim in a puddle, and winning isn't everything, when you win at a canter....... I'll say that again for the 'win at any cost' brigade, 'Winning isn't everything'......
How can we, in Scotland, expect to attract the football 'big hitters' with a league setup that's sadly fucked? Why do you think there is so little money in the Scottish game? Just ask yourself. You know why. We all know why.

Thanks Michael D!
I've been a fan since the late 60s, and I remember lots of things (Bigian), and have agonised over the decline of our Scottish game during that time. Celtic are a big fish, but swim in a puddle, and winning isn't everything, when you win at a canter....... I'll say that again for the 'win at any cost' brigade, 'Winning isn't everything'......
How can we, in Scotland, expect to attract the football 'big hitters' with a league setup that's sadly fucked? Why do you think there is so little money in the Scottish game? Just ask yourself. You know why. We all know why.
Shite how big a fish were we in 67/70 how big a fish do you have tae be , your the man with aw the answers were can we go ? Aye yer better getting beat than winning , that’s a smashing plan , you can only win lose or draw with whits in front ah you . So I’ll ask again we’re do we go ?

Thanks Michael D!

Welcome to the noise...Interesting second post

What glory of winning yet another title...?....As satisfying it is to win any competition, is it not better for (us football fans.... bigots please leave the room) to have a good number of teams who actually compete for the title? Instead, in Scotland, and as far back as I can remember, we've only had Celtic who have the funds to invest in a quality squad, whilst the rest are on the breadline scratching to survive, by constantly selling off their better players. It's hardly competition is it? .........Phish to watch, and a foregone conclusion. So as much as I see many of you hating the Blue side of Glasgow, we need them to show up, along with Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and the Dundee clubs.......
Just saying.

Thanks Michael D!

Kinda tripped yoursel up there , you been watchin us since the 60s ,yet as far back as you remember ,,,,,really so all those teams chasing hun tails in the 90s overspending to keep up ,,,,you not remember them

you come on here spouting yer pish ,so here's a better question why do you think there's no money in the scottish game is it because Celtic have money are well financed and whoose fans invest in the product

or because sevco are skint and all other teams are run like a bowlinhg club

Thanks Michael D!
I personally found it extremely hard losing in a puddle , but hey let’s no go there youve been a Celtic man fae the 60s so whit happened against Morton in 1964 regarding referees...don’t google it

Members online

Latest posts

Back