Friday is confirmation day

Thanks lennono
I want strong opposition in Scotland, for better and more exciting football, which in turn will attract money. Where are we with this farce that is the SPL? Nowhere. You can kid yourself about how great we are, but it's meaningless. Even when Celtic play badly, they still manage to win......Sadly, there's more than one problem. The present setup is self perpetuating downward spiral. Our SFA have been remiss for 40+ yrs in building from grass roots, to bring in our youngsters (unlike the 60s when all the Celtic stars who returned with the European Cup grew up only a few miles from Glasgow). Look at the state of our National side...... says it all.

Thanks lennono
I want strong opposition in Scotland, for better and more exciting football, which in turn will attract money. Where are we with this farce that is the SPL? Nowhere. You can kid yourself about how great we are, but it's meaningless. Even when Celtic play badly, they still manage to win......Sadly, there's more than one problem. The present setup is self perpetuating downward spiral. Our SFA have been remiss for 40+ yrs in building from grass roots, to bring in our youngsters (unlike the 60s when all the Celtic stars who returned with the European Cup grew up only a few miles from Glasgow). Look at the state of our National side...... says it all.

Awrite I'll come oot wae it....I think yer a hun…..Naebody that's supports Celtic after another 9 IAR about to blossom....comes oot wi the stuff you do....Prove me wrang

Thanks lennono
TELTπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whit about the Morton question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whit about the rangers winning the petroltank cup whit about aw they years a history lost is it just Celtic that play in a puddle ?

Thanks lennono
πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ there’s not a team called the Glasgow Rangers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ very very true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ there’s not a team called the Glasgow Rangers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ very very true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nae harm tae any cunt oan here but I’ve never been oan a hun site never will , plenty oan here do good luck tae them some s the stuff they come back wie is usually quite funny , but it works both fuckin ways and personally I don’t think it’s that funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ regarding the Morton question πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” the answer is wait for it ya cunts ............. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nae answer just made it up kris kristofersen must huv sussed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ naw nae dae I πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Thanks lennono
Only way tae attract money is a big fuck off 🧲

Members online

Latest posts

Back