Frimpong's gone

He''learn fk all under lennon good luck to the guy he's not the finished article but a good coach will make him into a good player

the sale will help cover the shortfall in next years tickets

The 5 second pause is telling and the disdain in his voice ,he really just dosen't get it
I've never said this about any of our previous Managers, ok I didn't agree with some of them and their choices.
But I'm really starting to dislike NL. With every presser or interview he gives his arrogance and contempt for the fans is disgusting.

Makes sense that we should sell our only winger/RB. Not as if we need him.
I know what you mean Lubo, but if the figure of 10 million quid being banded about is true, then I can live with it. If it's also true that he has been agitating for a move, then, it's best all round if he goes. As a defender he's very poor. As a winger (?) his final ball more often than not lets him down. He's young and can improve, but as I say, I'm not too down about him leaving. Good luck to the kid. Now, if only we could offload two or three others.

The 5 second pause is telling and the disdain in his voice ,he really just dosen't get it
That's a fuckin joke hes totally intentionally missing the fuckin point this cycles over we dont think we shud win everything but atleast we shud be competing for the league am fuckin raging way that how dare he talk doon to us like that as if we dont understand wit we have just done but thats over with ur only as good as ur last game n weve been shite awe season got nothing to do with ungrateful fans cheeky bastard that he is🤬

Lenny is between a rock and a hard place here, he's said he won't walk away (we've slagged plenty of cunts that do walk away, both from CP and the dark side) so as long as he's in the job he has to be positive, he's not going to sit at a press conference and say "aye you're right I've fucked it right up but the board have fucked it up even more than me, everyone of us needs the bullet "

The board has put Lennon in this position and its an impossible position to be in, he's now being berated for being loyal. Board should have removed him for his own good imo.

Frimpong had an outstanding season last year and has clearly regressed this season
sounds like the offer to get out of dodge was most welcome to him
lennon stated the player wanted to go
No fucking wonder
I remember genuinely thinking the same about him then as I do now - whats all the fuss about?

He's fast but defensively lightweight and a very poor assists return. Also very inconsistent, greedy all too often, and once given a boot, he tends to hide a wee bit.

Not agreeing with the kickings he's taken, but he better get used to it.
His type of player will always be kicked, wherever he goes.

Well us ignorant over Entitled fans can always stop buying Season books and club Merchandise. It’s probably all we can do.
because threatening to sell to cover the Shortfall in S/Tickets means the Teams pish
What’s new Neil we’ve been pish pretty much all Season.
and If you do Sell all the better players that means the Team will have inferior players
So even less of a reason to buy Season Tickets and Merchandise.
new strip Eddy On the Back
Now Charlie Mcguffin far Dross Cuntry
That’s the level
And Watch Adidas try to get out the Deal
Then Mehmet sells Celltic tops very very good Kwality cheap with built in drawstrings

HH 🙀😱

Latest posts

Back