Frimpong's gone

I know what you mean Lubo, but if the figure of 10 million quid being banded about is true, then I can live with it. If it's also true that he has been agitating for a move, then, it's best all round if he goes. As a defender he's very poor. As a winger (?) his final ball more often than not lets him down. He's young and can improve, but as I say, I'm not too down about him leaving. Good luck to the kid. Now, if only we could offload two or three others.
Totally agree Frank, I'm amazed we're getting anywhere near 10m for him, minus man citys cut. Good boy, great attitude but not a right back and as a winger his assists and goals are a tiny fraction of what Forrest gives us.
Good luck to the boy hope he does well.

Dont know yet if it is arrogance or complete ignorance on Lenny,s part,he speaks about Frimpong leaving but also tells us there were more players who wanted to leave earlier on in the season,this is the bit I cant understand if it is Arrogance or complete Ignorance in the true sense of the word that he had so much unrest in the players that we would have struggled to win a reserve league with the these players..
The discontent in the players who wanted away has definitely been a major factor in the collapse of this team,this guy is in an even bigger mess than I thought he was..

HH.

Totally agree Frank, I'm amazed we're getting anywhere near 10m for him, minus man citys cut. Good boy, great attitude but not a right back and as a winger his assists and goals are a tiny fraction of what Forrest gives us.
Good luck to the boy hope he does well.
He has already done well Hoopy he has got us a reported £10m....£11.5 he only cost £300,000.

HH.

Lenny is between a rock and a hard place here, he's said he won't walk away (we've slagged plenty of cunts that do walk away, both from CP and the dark side) so as long as he's in the job he has to be positive, he's not going to sit at a press conference and say "aye you're right I've fucked it right up but the board have fucked it up even more than me, everyone of us needs the bullet "

The board has put Lennon in this position and its an impossible position to be in, he's now being berated for being loyal. Board should have removed him for his own good imo.
Thing is hoopy this is the same wee ride who walked away before when he thought he’d get a better payin job in England 🙈🙈🙈 step forward Bolton Wanderers 🙈🙈how did that go , changed days for NFL says he loved the club back then but jumped when he thought a big fuck of bandwagon wiz coming roon the corner , noo don’t even think Kelly’s tractor wid stops for the cunt 🙈🙈🙈

He gets irritated when asked about the last 4 games without a win. Says we were the better team against LIVI only because we had 13 players out. Forgets Livi were better team in 1st game and had their 2nd string out for the second game as they were in the Semi.
YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF EXCUSES NL.

If its true we are getting millions for Frimpong then it's good business. He does not inspire confidence defensively and is going to need a lot of work to become an effective winger.
He probably wasn't right for Scottish football when it comes down to it.

If that presser is anything to go by Lenny and his boss look like they are going nowhere and we are just a bunch of ungrateful bastards demanding success on the field when there are good business deals to be done, the PPV blogger when ye could read his stuff for free used tae go on about PL selling silver and replacing it with pewter, he’s no wrong we’re getting a loan and a couple of teenagers,and what happened to those American players that were bought and left in America theres more prospecting goes on a Parkhead than there was at the height of the Californian gold rush.

Same AULD FUKIN PISH fae Lennon who looks COMPLETELY DIS-INTERESTED & sitting there thinking tae himself "Why dae I have tae answer these Cunts?" 🙄🙄🙄.. I doubt he's had anything tae dae wae Training in last wk & basically is just saying "Liewell gies ma Fukin Money so I kin get tae Fuk" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. WE ARE A FUKIN SHAMBLES!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I think I might be the only one that thinks that this was a very honest and candid interview with Lennon. Everyone knows my feelings on Lennon, I wanted him gone when he failed in the champions league. However, he still is our manager and I don't doubt that he is doing the best for the club he loves.
When players aren't Celtic fans they are always looking for the best money available, how many players wanted away for this reason? How many players wanted to return to their home countries and their families during covid....who knows but we all know that family is most important in these pandemic times.
I also think he has a point in that we sometimes as a fan base we get a bit ahead of ourselves, yes we have lost the league but in the grand scheme it just a season. What is going on in the background can be worry some. But the club has to do what is best for the club, selling PingPong is a good move if he wants away.
Rangers are spending money they don't have, we have and always will do spend within our means, that has kept us in good shape for the last 20 years. It has brought us huge Scottish success. I'm disapointed in the lack of Champions league football as that wouldhave strenghened us in every sense.
The house of cards..... it was a hopeful comment from across the road, it's not going to happen Celtic do deals that generally are for the benifit of the club (PingPong for example). If you don't think Covid has effected everything in football you're living on the moon. Rangers are winning so it seems like everything is rosey. If they don't make the champions league group stage it will be a pack of cards over there - fact. They are spending well beyond their means..... have we seen this before, yes and history has a un canny way of repeating it self.
Yes the results and everything around this season has been a disaster, but it's not the end of world. Yes it hurts, but the club collectively needs to roll up it's sleaves and get on with it. Could this be a Alex Fergussion moment for Lennon.... well it looks like the board are fully behind him. I do know that DD sees something in Lennon and if Lennon can get rid of the players that want away and have players that want to be here and fight for the shirt then he would be be better shape. How many past players have said they will run through a brick wall for him.

Come on Celtic lets get a run of wins going into the summer.....it would make us all feel better

Football is about results and stability.

You really have to wonder what the hell has gone on at the club since Rodgers left come the summer with the loans going back and the players that are running for the door we could lose most of the 1st team, talk about a rebuilding job God help the next manager that comes in he might get the money from the sales of these players to buy a team (I doubt it) add to that the fact there might be less of an uptake on the season tkts after this shambles of a season

Last edited:
You really have to wonder what the hell has gone on at the club since Rodgers left come the summer with the loans going back and the players that are running for the door we could lose most of the 1st team, talk about a rebuilding job God help the next manager that comes in he might get the money from the sales of these players to buy a team (I doubt it) add to that the fact there might be less of an uptake on the season tots after this shambles of a season
It’s a proviedent fuckin loan they fuckin need tae pay 💰 that wee cunt aff🤬🤬

I think I might be the only one that thinks that this was a very honest and candid interview with Lennon. Everyone knows my feelings on Lennon, I wanted him gone when he failed in the champions league. However, he still is our manager and I don't doubt that he is doing the best for the club he loves.
When players aren't Celtic fans they are always looking for the best money available, how many players wanted away for this reason? How many players wanted to return to their home countries and their families during covid....who knows but we all know that family is most important in these pandemic times.
I also think he has a point in that we sometimes as a fan base we get a bit ahead of ourselves, yes we have lost the league but in the grand scheme it just a season. What is going on in the background can be worry some. But the club has to do what is best for the club, selling PingPong is a good move if he wants away.
Rangers are spending money they don't have, we have and always will do spend within our means, that has kept us in good shape for the last 20 years. It has brought us huge Scottish success. I'm disapointed in the lack of Champions league football as that wouldhave strenghened us in every sense.
The house of cards..... it was a hopeful comment from across the road, it's not going to happen Celtic do deals that generally are for the benifit of the club (PingPong for example). If you don't think Covid has effected everything in football you're living on the moon. Rangers are winning so it seems like everything is rosey. If they don't make the champions league group stage it will be a pack of cards over there - fact. They are spending well beyond their means..... have we seen this before, yes and history has a un canny way of repeating it self.
Yes the results and everything around this season has been a disaster, but it's not the end of world. Yes it hurts, but the club collectively needs to roll up it's sleaves and get on with it. Could this be a Alex Fergussion moment for Lennon.... well it looks like the board are fully behind him. I do know that DD sees something in Lennon and if Lennon can get rid of the players that want away and have players that want to be here and fight for the shirt then he would be be better shape. How many past players have said they will run through a brick wall for him.

Come on Celtic lets get a run of wins going into the summer.....it would make us all feel better

Football is about results and stability.
If you think we've got 10m for a player who cost us 300.000 and has scored 3 goals in total yer kiddin yersel.
Me, I'm no taking Deludamol.

Latest posts

Back