From Howe no to Surely Not

Would rather give the job to Kennedy than Keane, and I don't think Kennedy should be at the club in any capacity once the season ends.
If Howe deal falls through we should go for Enzo Maresca. Man City U23s have won EPL2 and he would now be ready to move forward (although Pep apparently wants him to be part of the first team coaching at City). His previous experience is mainly as an assistant at Sevilla and West Ham.

Apparently Roy Keane is now favourite for the the job. The guy hasn't managed a football club for TEN YEARS and this is the best we can do!!!!!
SURELY NOT!!!!!
If Roy Keane is appointed manager, celtic won't be getting another penny from me.
8 weeks lennon has been out a job, everyone new he was finished months before that.
It's a fucking joke. No wonder these 12 teams want to break away. Probably fed up dealing with amateurs like our club

Excellent again boab, wouldn’t have dalglish on there though more of a soup taking Liverpool legend than a Celtic legend....

here’s a question for my fellow noiser’s
Who should boab replace Kenny with.....

The one and only unsung Celtic legend Danny McGrain for me, for a life of devotion to the hoops, still there I believe 🍀💚

Excellent again boab, wouldn’t have dalglish on there though more of a soup taking Liverpool legend than a Celtic legend....

The one and only unsung Celtic legend Danny McGrain for me, for a life of devotion to the hoops, still there I believe 🍀💚

Jimmy McGrory for Dalglish !

HH

Got to Mcgrain.Never let us down great man on and off the field.Fantastic role model for any aspiring footballer.🍀🍀🍀

I'm really hoping it's not Howe or Keane for that matter....still holding out for Benitez or someone of that calibre until in a few years, the dream team are ready to manage

If Roy Keane is appointed manager, celtic won't be getting another penny from me.
8 weeks lennon has been out a job, everyone new he was finished months before that.
It's a fucking joke. No wonder these 12 teams want to break away. Probably fed up dealing with amateurs like our club
Spot on mate.
I also see McLeish is still beating the drum about the players liking Kennedy. Would this be the same players who did fuck all this season and served up The Huns performance? I couldn’t give a fuck who they like or want. Half of them can piss off.
So I’ll add Kennedy to your Keane list of non-acceptable appointments as well as other fringe candidates like Ross, etc. If we don’t come up with somebody decent then I’m through too.

Back