Fuckin hunfest oan BT

Why the last 10 games? That would mean going back months when what we're talking about is current form.

bit picky no? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bottom line is they are a good team in great form at the moment but were beaten by the second best team in Scotland...A fact that will stick in the throats of many people here in PT who class our league and our football as merda

Their defence was absolute disgrace,Andybhoy,, they have the highest line I have seen in 60 years of watching this game..sevco would never have scored on that occassion if Braga had not been so high..

HH.

they obviously never watch the "hearts, kille,aberdeen st johnstone" manual of how to play them

bit picky no? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bottom line is they are a good team in great form at the moment but were beaten by the second best team in Scotland...A fact that will stick in the throats of many people here in PT who class our league and our football as merda

Picky? 😂😂😂 Well naw no really......you said Braga were the best team in the country when they sit 3rd and 17 points off the league leaders......then you said they were the best team in the country based on current form when in actual fact based on current form Porto would be considered the best team in the country at present......then you said go back 10 games when that would mean going back months which wouldn't be considered 'current form'......and now you're calling me 'picky' for pointing this out 😆😆😆

I mean if you think Braga are a decent team then fair enough that's all you needed to say mate, you didn't need to make them oot to be better than they are just to make a point to those who were saying they were pish.

HH(y)

Last edited:
1st spot is the form team i know you are going by who they beat but watching that match tonight their passing was diabolical and they had nothing to offer in the final third with final ball weak as fk.

They seemed to wake up with ten to go but had fkall to offer.

Docco going on that they were pish

the hun media always big up whoever the huns play against in europe wether its on past reputation or imagined current ability, however all these teams seem to have a brain fart when coming up against the huns and are completely incompetent. the blue mob will get their karma sooner or later in the next rounds hopefully by us

Their defence was absolute disgrace,Andybhoy,, they have the highest line I have seen in 60 years of watching this game..sevco would never have scored on that occassion if Braga had not been so high..

HH.

Didnae see it GS, assumed all the Europa games were played on the Thursday night and only found out it was on midway through the 2nd half.

I very rarely watch that mob's games anyway but from what I've heard it's safe to say Braga were far from great, maybe their bottle had gone after last week's capitulation at Ibrox.

HH (y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back