Funny things

Mrs. Fenty: You should read the Bible, Mr. Rumson.
Ben Rumson: I have read the Bible, Mrs. Fenty.
Mrs. Fenty: Didn't that discourage you about drinking?
Ben Rumson: No, but it sure killed my appetite for readin'!

10 of 10 found this interesting | Share this

Elizabeth: Did you know that the Fenty's had an apple farm back in Pennsylvania?
Ben Rumson: Apple jack, huh?
Mr. Fenty: No, sir, we did not make apple jack!
Ben Rumson: Then, what did you grow the apples for?
Mr. Fenty: Mr. Rumson, do you think that everything that comes out of the earth should be used to make liquor?
Ben Rumson: Whenever possible, yes.
lee marvin in paint yer wagon! geeza stella mrs Fenty!!

I allow my cat to lie in my towel that says " Reserved For The Champions". I use it when im on holiday lol.
Any funny shit?
I allow my cat to lie in my towel that says " Reserved For The Champions". I use it when im on holiday lol.
Any funny shit?
That's my wee cat in the pic......the wee bugger climbs on the shed roof but can't get down.

I went up to get him when I was half-pished and fell off the shed and cracked my ribs.

Wee shunsuke was dandy-o, I was in intensive care-o

That's my wee cat in the pic......the wee bugger climbs on the shed roof but can't get down.

I went up to get him when I was half-pished and fell off the shed and cracked my ribs.

Wee shunsuke was dandy-o, I was in intensive care-o
that's cats fur ye (paul) they rip the pish oot us humans, cos their so phuqin superior! ma cat would look at me, then look at its litter tray, as if tae say, "wid you hiv a dump in that!!! how's the pies in dundee pal!!!

that's cats fur ye (paul) they rip the pish oot us humans, cos their so phuqin superior! ma cat would look at me, then look at its litter tray, as if tae say, "wid you hiv a dump in that!!! how's the pies in dundee pal!!!
They're greasy and delicious, MD

Big manky heartstoppers........tubes, horns and tails still attached.

Man food, Maria.......man food!

Big desperate dan didn't get so strapping by eating salads, Maria.......tubes and tails are the future

I like nice food but i can eat a huge f-off steak in my own mushroom sauce which is dynamite and better than restaurant jus, like the rest of yeez but i can’t do the whole pie thing.

I can’t stand seeing lassies eating kebabs in public either.

I know very sexist but i find it a bit well fuck it just plain wrong ??

Its like the buckfast thing.

Hate seeing lassies drink that shit full stop.

aw maria, ye cannae whack a greasy mutton pie (ah use the word mutton,cos ah'm no quite sure what the lump of congealed fillin is!!) washed doon wi a can of stella! "breakfast of champions!!!!!

Feeling well fkn queezy Michael, remember wax n candles pal, wax n candles and yer futures lookin very bright tae me pal ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back