Funny things

Feeling well fkn queezy Michael, remember wax n candles pal, wax n candles and yer futures lookin very bright tae me pal ??
NAAAWWW!!:eek::eek::eek:
I like nice food but i can eat a huge f-off steak in my own mushroom sauce which is dynamite and better than restaurant jus, like the rest of yeez but i can’t do the whole pie thing.

I can’t stand seeing lassies eating kebabs in public either.

I know very sexist but i find it a bit well fuck it just plain wrong ??

Its like the buckfast thing.

Hate seeing lassies drink that shit full stop.
ye'll want a pie after this

Well pals. Im out. Have work in the morning and its getting tougher to get up with these cold wet mornings.

All the Celtic Support in my prayers as always and a few favours to ask the big man too for special friends.

Goodnight & God Bless the faithful for we are faithful through and through.

HH ☘️

I like nice food but i can eat a huge f-off steak in my own mushroom sauce which is dynamite and better than restaurant jus, like the rest of yeez but i can’t do the whole pie thing.

I can’t stand seeing lassies eating kebabs in public either.

I know very sexist but i find it a bit well fuck it just plain wrong ??

Its like the buckfast thing.

Hate seeing lassies drink that shit full stop.
Maria, I hope you realise that kebabs and lambrini are a delicate part of the mating ritual where I come from.

The suitability of a potential life-partner is dependent upon how much chilli sauce a lassie can negotiate without getting it on her joggy bottoms!

If a fella can neck a big bottle of lambrini and no piss himself, then in the words of our fine ladies: "he's a keeper"!

The closest you'll get to steak and mushrooms here, is in a bake from Bayne's and hallucinogenics from Camperdown!

noo thats whit ye call a chat up line! whit lassie could resist an onslaught like that, shakespeare eat yer heart oot, ya baldy english prick!!!
To be fair, MD......the actual lines consist of a lot more profanity and are barely inteliigible due to big chunks of kebab being munched whilst said chatting-up is ongoing.

You always know the lads and lasses on the pull due to the amount of grub and piss on their claes

Maria, I hope you realise that kebabs and lambrini are a delicate part of the mating ritual where I come from.

The suitability of a potential life-partner is dependent upon how much chilli sauce a lassie can negotiate without getting it on her joggy bottoms!

If a fella can neck a big bottle of lambrini and no piss himself, then in the words of our fine ladies: "he's a keeper"!

The closest you'll get to steak and mushrooms here, is in a bake from Bayne's and hallucinogenics from Camperdown!

Joggy bottoms aarrrgghhhhhhhhh another crime. ?

My French extends only to: "voulez-vous manger mon kebab, ma cherie amour"

Usually results in a beating, but that's also a sign of romance up here

Tis pehs we eat here man not pies as in , twa pehs, twa bridies, a ingin ain n ah n ahl tak a tele tae.
Hail Hail Rich
Ps Mrs Richybhoy was attacked and robbed of her egg mcmuffin by a seagull in Dundee city centre this morning. The kebab fed seagulls are tough as fuck and big.

Members online

Latest posts

Back