Fury V Whyte 🥊🥊🥊

Lubos left peg

Can't wait for this fight tonight. Whyte is an absolute brawler...his fight against Chisora was pure brutality.
Fury wins hands down when it comes to the art of boxing but it only takes one punch in the heavyweight division.

I reckon Whyte goes all in trying to take furys head off in the 1st half of the fight. If fury boxes smart, like he did against Wilder, he knocks Whyte out in the last few rounds.

Its going to be a great fight!!!

Can't wait for this fight tonight. Whyte is an absolute brawler...his fight against Chisora was pure brutality.
Fury wins hands down when it comes to the art of boxing but it only takes one punch in the heavyweight division.

I reckon Whyte goes all in trying to take furys head off in the 1st half of the fight. If fury boxes smart, like he did against Wilder, he knocks Whyte out in the last few rounds.

Whit time dis the punchies, punch aff at?

Aye gonny be a cracker lubo ano fury has better boxing skills but I wid love to see whyte win it he's done it thr hard way he waited for years for a shot was mandatory for ages so I'm hoping tonites the nite he wins to get it up evrycunt who said he was no good

There’s no heavyweight out there beats a physically and mentally fit fury
Wilder the hardest puncher in boxing out him down at least 3 times and he got up and won

Aye gonny be a cracker lubo ano fury has better boxing skills but I wid love to see whyte win it he's done it thr hard way he waited for years for a shot was mandatory for ages so I'm hoping tonites the nite he wins to get it up evrycunt who said he was no good

I like Whyte. I'd like to see him against Joshua again...I reckon Whyte could take him in a rematch!!
Hes had quite the life has whyte...dad at 13. Shot, stabbed, kidnapped, prison. Did well to turn his life around. Make a good movie one day if he wins tonight!

There’s no heavyweight out there beats a physically and mentally fit fury
Wilder the hardest puncher in boxing out him down at least 3 times and he got up and won

I wonder what Fury we will get tonight. Very quiet and respectful build up to this fight. No mind games...talk of retirement....unless its all been part of his mind games!! 🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back