General Chat

I got detention directly from her at least twice a week. She wisnae even ma teacher ?
Some folk just resent free-spirits.

Perhaps it was because they didn't have a choice in their calling?

It was a status symbol to be accepted into the Seminary back in Ireland, same with the Convent.

I guess a lot of our guides were lost sheep themselves.

Did somebody mention sheep????

its obviously affected you Maria....did you get her?

I seen her when i was at high school i was havin a laugh in town centre wi my pals and she appeared as if by magic lol tutting she knew it was me heard me before she seen me.

We just tutted and said why sister didnt you no learn if you have nothing nice to say .... and laughed in her coupon ?

Some folk just resent free-spirits.

Perhaps it was because they didn't have a choice in their calling?

It was a status symbol to be accepted into the Seminary back in Ireland, same with the Convent.

I guess a lot of our guides were lost sheep themselves.

Did somebody mention sheep????

Mibee they were destined for no getting a bit of hows yer lover anyway so rather than stay a laughin stock they joined up

Exactly. Why should the majority pay for the illwill of the minority.

A lot of great work done by the sisters.

I respect them.

Im just havin bantz is all.

I've met some lovely Nuns (not that way), genuinely friendly, warm, loving folk!

You're spot on, Maria.......at least 8/10 are class acts.

My aunt was in a convent. Training to be a nun.

She met my uncle a lovely man who was training to be a priest.

Feel a song ... lets get it on lol anyway they left and my uncle sadly passed away last month but 50 years the gether.

Personally i think the whole marriage thing is bollocks and so is wastin all that time listening to the same cunt drone on and on and on ??

Back