Get a grip Celtic noise - Lets be positive

Not caring about result Thursday. Need the 3 points Sunday against the sheep. Come on bhoys you owe us big results from here on in. Don't let us all down. Lenny please please get your team and, tactics right from here on in, your job is on the line. We will now see who has the passion and commitment to wear the hoops.

Not caring about result Thursday. Need the 3 points Sunday against the sheep. Come on bhoys you owe us big results from here on in. Don't let us all down. Lenny please please get your team and, tactics right from here on in, your job is on the line. We will now see who has the passion and commitment to wear the hoops.
Naw ally Celtic are playin on Thursday,thursday is a must win .....then we deal about Sunday Come on you know

"Blind faith in our manager"
"Just so feckin angry"
"Lennon is the only threat to 10IAR"
"Paid my money..... and I want to boo that performance today"
"Yet another Lennon thread but does the buck stop with him?"
"Neil Lennon"
"Mindless optimism"
"Where are we in the Football Cycle?"
"Quick fix required..."
"Scared"
"Neil Lennon(again)"

Im going to add to the list here...

If it wasnt for the green font and correct use of Celtic terminology, i would have thought i had stumbled onto Fallow Fallow or Hun media after we had just lost our 9th title in a row...The narrative on here now is negative and poisonous ...
Yes it wasnt great, yes the players looked fazed and devoid of ideas etc etc etc however,

The league is only beginning
Our team was patched together hours before kick off with debutants , players playing their 5th game in 2 weeks,and a line up that had never started before,
6 regular starters were missing,
Our opponents were at full strength,
They have played as this formation and team for almost a year,
They are playing without the baying pressure of their support
Their support are fully behind them
We have a target on our backs
I could go on...

IMO, We need to play a more settled unit and formation and go back to the game plan that has won us the last 11 domestic trophies out of 11
We need to positively get behind our team and not slaughter them at every opportunity and blip
There are going to be many ups and downs this season and the last thing we as fans can do is show weakness and give the hun "stop the 10" PR machine any more ammunition than they already have

Get behind the bhoys and each other as we are stronger together

positives
  • Laxalt looks d part, shame we never hd any strikers to get on d end of a good few of his crosses right into prime areas of box
  • Every Celtic fan can now c its not so great, n d too many close wins dis season against some very poor teams in d SPFL can no longer b just dismissed as panic.
  • Sevco r still a loser team who will win f all, unless Celtic dismiss d alarm n stay asleep
  • wen Mo & Gruff cud n shud hav scord and we might not ALL know now in Oct dat it needs sorting, dats a big positive.

positives
  • Laxalt looks d part, shame we never hd any strikers to get on d end of a good few of his crosses right into prime areas of box
  • Every Celtic fan can now c its not so great, n d too many close wins dis season against some very poor teams in d SPFL can no longer b just dismissed as panic.
  • Sevco r still a loser team who wil win f all, unless Celtic dismiss d alarm n stay asleep
  • wen Mo & Gruff cud n shud hav scord and we might not ALL know now in Oct dat it needs sorting, dats a big positive.
That’s smashing 🤪🤪🤪

Wish I had your confidence winter as don't get me wrong I would love to see it
I think of it more of a case of confidence aye but also just damn stubbornness john plus I dont believe it that they've suddenly got the squad to compete on all fronts like we have for 9 seasons running. It's new to them only old man McGregor will remember the original Glasgow rangers and the pressures of leading and he'll knows his body likely wont hold up to the rigours of 4 domestic tournaments and international kiddy on tournaments, plus real international tournaments. I think it was a factor last season and there's no winter break this time . This is just a bit of bad fortune for us , so many crucial big game players out at the same time and they will have to go through that tae. Can they stay with us this time? That's the biggest question, I reckon there better equipped for it this season and no fans is helping them . Being an optimist I'd say it's a matter of time until we fall into line with Germany and europe and allow supporters in, even if its 1 to every 10 seats then they'll really feel the pressure, theyve had a fair bit of fortune in that we didnt ghetto play our game in hand before that game, we started 2 behind, we lost a lot of our best bhoys , imagine just the latter happened to them? Never mind all that's befallen us so far and they still can't get away from us, It will hurt them no end to see us win a 4th treble. If that's confidence fair enough but I dont think it's arrogance just reality and we've had a bad dose of that but were still right there breathing doon their necks as they are all that apparently, I dont buy it , hibs would have hit us for 4 had we been so poor against them . We just need to keep doing what we always do they're the ones who are under the most pressure really, though I wouldnt say that to lennys face. Well do it the Scottish cup will be the catalyst for it and they can watch it on their boax ☘💚🙏

I dont see it that way ally the titles paramount obviously but we win the title to play these games and I want more than just a performance I want to beat Milan and aye it's a tall order but lazio was a taller order and a better team so anything's possible on the night. These are the games that lift our standard when its dropped and I want to beat milan and Aberdeen and the rest all the time . 3pts is a must every time we play whoever we play be it morton or milan. The team will be hurting like us and we canny be there to back them in person but that goes both ways. God knows we are due a wee bit of the rub of the green for a bit , starting on thursday would be lovely ☘

I dont see it that way ally the titles paramount obviously but we win the title to play these games and I want more than just a performance I want to beat Milan and aye it's a tall order but lazio was a taller order and a better team so anything's possible on the night. These are the games that lift our standard when its dropped and I want to beat milan and Aberdeen and the rest all the time . 3pts is a must every time we play whoever we play be it morton or milan. The team will be hurting like us and we canny be there to back them in person but that goes both ways. God knows we are due a wee bit of the rub of the green for a bit , starting on thursday would be lovely ☘
Mon the hoops! "We are Celtic supporters, faithful through and through,
over and over we will follow you"
but we won't take any shite! 🍺 🥳

No better game than last Saturday to show passion and commitment and look what happened.Ive always backed Lennon but starting to lose faith in him and im not that confident he can turn this around,looks clueless if im being brutally honest.

Members online

Latest posts

Back