Get a grip Celtic noise - Lets be positive

Maybe this latest fiasco we have witnessed should be looked at from inside the box rather than outside the box.
The fitst thing we need to do is not to discriminate against anybody involved in that nonsense we witnessed on Saturday,instead we should try to understand what happened that we made it possible to be able to produce a performance Iike that,so where do we start ??.
In my opinion I dont think this started on the field I think it has been simmering for a few weeks now behind the scenes and if I am right then who is to blame,,has Lenny fallen out with anybody ???? It,s definitely not the mole who Chris Commons said is a member of the playing staff he can only be guilty of showing the team on social media,,could it be French Eddy being pissed of because he was not allowed to speak to the German outfit who made a bid for him a few weeks ago,why should he be allowed to speak to another club when Celtic deemed the offer does not meet their value of the player..
Could it be Ryan Christie whose father seems determined to get his bhoy down into the EPL ??.
Couled it be Kris Ajer whose agent has been looking for a new dressing for the big man.??.
What about Big Julien we were told he had a back problem but should be fit for the old firm game,he was,nt even in the stand,so where are you Julien ??.
I could go on and on just like we have been doing since Saturday but I dont think it will get us any closer to the problem or problems which are going on behind closed doors.
There is only one man in my opinion who can solve this very serious problem and even though I am not a fan of his I think we should stand by Lenny like we always stand by our own and show the footballing world we are a club who care and look after our own no matter what the outcome is..

HH.

I need to ask, and I know it was a wee flick in the ear, but has there been an 8 page spread on how moreorless should be banned? Because we all know had celtic won 2-0 (if only) and broony had decided to slap fat boy on the ear there would have been a petition sent to wee krankie to have him banned for the season. Has the media and the SFA just let that one go. Being in England I've managed to avoid any mention on the weekend match, thank god.
Lucky you Lubo. 🏏🏏😀😀

If Lenny aint the problem, he certainly aint finding the solution :(
Stevie clark found the solution ,killie got beat with the huns ,then killie changed the way the played them even took points off them and the sfa thought fk ( see positive bit )that gie him the Scotland job

Even Hibs played to negate them

we just din't bother our arse

Stevie clark found the solution ,killie got beat with the huns ,then killie changed the way the played them even took points off them and the sfa thought fk ( see positive bit )that gie him the Scotland job

Even Hibs played to negate them

we just din't bother our arse
You don't play with your arse. 🤔🤔

Maybe this latest fiasco we have witnessed should be looked at from inside the box rather than outside the box.
The fitst thing we need to do is not to discriminate against anybody involved in that nonsense we witnessed on Saturday,instead we should try to understand what happened that we made it possible to be able to produce a performance Iike that,so where do we start ??.
In my opinion I dont think this started on the field I think it has been simmering for a few weeks now behind the scenes and if I am right then who is to blame,,has Lenny fallen out with anybody ???? It,s definitely not the mole who Chris Commons said is a member of the playing staff he can only be guilty of showing the team on social media,,could it be French Eddy being pissed of because he was not allowed to speak to the German outfit who made a bid for him a few weeks ago,why should he be allowed to speak to another club when Celtic deemed the offer does not meet their value of the player..
Could it be Ryan Christie whose father seems determined to get his bhoy down into the EPL ??.
Couled it be Kris Ajer whose agent has been looking for a new dressing for the big man.??.
What about Big Julien we were told he had a back problem but should be fit for the old firm game,he was,nt even in the stand,so where are you Julien ??.
I could go on and on just like we have been doing since Saturday but I dont think it will get us any closer to the problem or problems which are going on behind closed doors.
There is only one man in my opinion who can solve this very serious problem and even though I am not a fan of his I think we should stand by Lenny like we always stand by our own and show the footballing world we are a club who care and look after our own no matter what the outcome is..

HH.

Was it Henry the mild mannered Janitor?? 👍☺️

Still trying to get over Saturday. So one thought. If somebody has already made it I apologise in advance.
Simply, we all agree, that we were awful on Saturday and generally have not been good this season. But this was in my opinion, close to the strongest Sevco team and squad that Gerrard could possibly have available to him for any match.
Yes, they were better on the day and begrudgingly they deserved their win. But, there is very little about them that would really terrify me.
If that is the best their strongest squad can do against a shadow of what we are capable of, then our demise / their victory may be overstated.
If we get our act together, with the proper tactics in play, we will take them. It requires flexibility and honesty from certain people. Greater committment from others. This squad and management team have been given the unique chance to become immortal in Celtic history. Only a fool would pass up on that opportunity for something else.
I hope they see and feel this. If not then our jersey is not for you.
My final words on Saturday's debacle. Moving on now. HH.

Back