Get a grip Celtic noise - Lets be positive

Still trying to get over Saturday. So one thought. If somebody has already made it I apologise in advance.
Simply, we all agree, that we were awful on Saturday and generally have not been good this season. But this was in my opinion, close to the strongest Sevco team and squad that Gerrard could possibly have available to him for any match.
Yes, they were better on the day and begrudgingly they deserved their win. But, there is very little about them that would really terrify me.
If that is the best their strongest squad can do against a shadow of what we are capable of, then our demise / their victory may be overstated.
If we get our act together, with the proper tactics in play, we will take them. It requires flexibility and honesty from certain people. Greater committment from others. This squad and management team have been given the unique chance to become immortal in Celtic history. Only a fool would pass up on that opportunity for something else.
I hope they see and feel this. If not then our jersey is not for you.
My final words on Saturday's debacle. Moving on now. HH.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Was it Henry the mild mannered Janitor?? πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈ
Honestly Docco it could be the g4s guy annoying people cos that's what they do best , who cares lenny is the manager , fall foul of him at your peril would be my advice to anyone player or staff. The side hes assembled is a quality one (count me in your bubble) we have some tough games upcoming v Milan and Aberdeen the latter the important one, would be interesting to do the petrov poll again . The players we saw returning, Griffiths Ajeti Rogic will sort out the goals they're true predators as is paddy with the right support and couldn't be more welcomed back if we tried. When do we get this ever distant game in hand anyway. Let's see how they react to the pressure of leading not the same as they've been I'll bet. When we hit the front and we will were used to leading from the front and normality will resume as our main men return the 2 israelis Forrest (who scores big goals as good as frimpong is) julien, Christie and when I see it like that I'm well confident especially since they cant take part in the upcoming Scottish cup semis and we will lift that trophy ( trust me nostradamus was my great, great, great friend) that will eat into their psyche watching us win again helplessly. The futures bright its green and white , I'm copyright that. I said it first. All clubs lose games and that was an especially rough one but it could work for us. It will work for us CELTIC after all init HH ☘

I mostly agree with what Docco has posted above. We had numerous players missing, forcing a line up that has never been seen before and were playing against an organised, committed Rangers side.

Christie
Forrest
Jullien
Edouard
Elhamed
Griffiths

Griffiths because it seems he cannot yet play 90 minutes. Thats a lot of first team players missing for a game like that. Add Lexalt making his debut and Welsh hardly been seen before and you have a lot of disruption.

Lennon deserves criticism - before the game, did anyone really see Elyounoussi and Klimala being a roaring success as a striking partnership ?

But these missing players will be back, the side will settle with the added bonus of a wee rocket on Saturday to spur everyone on. 10IAR.
I understand that mate....I love Neil Lennon and hope he does turn it around.....The bit I can't understand myself is he has 'fecked' up a few games in the past....wrong players and tactics.....But then it all clicks against the Hibees.....If we play to that potential then all will be good...like it turned after the winter break last season....I know the huns shat it....but we were on fire......so hopefully Neil can get this back.....but it has to be soon.....and with Covid on the go ....not an easy job...

Still trying to get over Saturday. So one thought. If somebody has already made it I apologise in advance.
Simply, we all agree, that we were awful on Saturday and generally have not been good this season. But this was in my opinion, close to the strongest Sevco team and squad that Gerrard could possibly have available to him for any match.
Yes, they were better on the day and begrudgingly they deserved their win. But, there is very little about them that would really terrify me.
If that is the best their strongest squad can do against a shadow of what we are capable of, then our demise / their victory may be overstated.
If we get our act together, with the proper tactics in play, we will take them. It requires flexibility and honesty from certain people. Greater committment from others. This squad and management team have been given the unique chance to become immortal in Celtic history. Only a fool would pass up on that opportunity for something else.
I hope they see and feel this. If not then our jersey is not for you.
My final words on Saturday's debacle. Moving on now. HH.
Here's the thing though. They didn't play that well and beat us, but had we played any better, would they have raised their game?

They didn't even need to be at their best to beat us. That worries me.

Maybe that's where all this negative in me comes from - sexually starved to the point I'm accepting sookies off men from the interwebs.

You can now all blame the misses for my pish.
You need to speak to Doc Fisiani
He’s your only hope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HH πŸ˜‚

Hi one and all, I have been a member for a while now and this is my first post.
I am 65 years young, come from the Garngad and have been watching Celtic since I can remember. I cried when Paddy Crerand left, the same when King Kenny left. In that time I've watched Great Celtic teams, rotten Celtic teams and some really poor teams. But over the years we start every season with high hopes that this one one will be better than the last one. Over the last few years apart from performances in Europe it would be difficult to improve on previous seasons. To keep improving we have to bring in better quality players or bring thru young players from within. This season this has not been the case, the tie against Ferencvaros showed that we are weaker than previous years. In the domestic games so far apart from against Hibernian we have been very poor with very little shots on target never mind goals. It's very easy to target Lenny but I worry about those around him? John Kennedy is a work in progress, Strachan I honestly don't know what he contributes on a match day apart from during substitutions. I feel Damien Duff was a big big loss both to Lenny and a lot of the young players with his game management skills and experience of playing in big games both home and abroad.
Lenny looks like a lost soul in the dugout with no one to put an arm round him and advise him when things go wrong. The man needs help and the backing of the support and before you say it Iam not a Lennon fan and never have been. But as a support we have to back the team, not in Europe as we are a long way off the group stages. As a team we need a general in midfield, someone who can control the pace of the game but more importantly can pass the ball forward to the strikers who without the benefit of a touch get a shot on goal. Broonie is the sergeant you want next to you in the trenches but not someone who guides you through when teams park the bus, for that we need a bit of guile and hopefully a Spanish or Italian accent around the thirty mark who can get us through this momentous season and the next one as well when we will have to rebuild as Broony will be joining the coaching staff and hopefully a future manager.
So lads get behind the team and the manager and 10in a row will be a realistic target?
Our team needs us more than ever, Its not a time for panic but a time for everyone to get together both on the pitch and off it. Hail Hail.

Members online

Latest posts

Back