Get these morons found & charged

Another instance of glass bottles and flares, being thrown today
Absolutely unacceptable from any supporter
People stnding around these morons, need to grab them and hold them for the police
Not being niave here but something has to be done
I don't remember my mum asking me as I was getting ready to go to the game
'Got everything son? Scarf ? Flare? Bottles?'
Does my box in, when I see this stuff gong on at matches
No need for any of it
Find them, charge them, jail them
I definitely agree with all you say but one question,if you were sitting next to the guy producing the flare would you alert the cops? But if stadiums have cctv surely this should pick it up.HH

If this stuff keeps happening then no one will want to come here.We can all get heated during games but if your emotions make you throw stuff to someone’s back then you’re a coward and shouldn’t leave the house.The same type of person who’d issue threats online.HH

The cops should be picking up the missile and checking for dna,if it’s a true scum bag then they’ll probably have his dna on file.The perpetrator who disgustingly spat on Canon Thomas at St.Alphonsus was caught through dna,surely if one person is caught then it becomes a deterant for all sides.HH

I saw most of the game so it might have happened, I did see Sinclair going to take a corner and wuite clearly, a glass bottle bounce near him
I hate the way the game is nowadays, never seen or heard, so much bile, from all sides
No matter which teams 'fans' this behviour comes from, they need to make an example of people who do this kind of thing
No honour or bravery, in throwing objects at players
COWARDS
I saw all of the game. There was no mention of any bottle or objects being thrown from Celtic fans.

I definitely agree with all you say but one question,if you were sitting next to the guy producing the flare would you alert the cops? But if stadiums have cctv surely this should pick it up.HH

Thats the connundrum isn’t it. When you never speak to filth.

I reckon i’d tell the dafty to get it tae fk or i would highlight it to the club. He’d most likely get a ban.

Hopefully that would give his head a wobble into reality.

But the flare tbh isn’t gonna hurt anyone.

A bottle though ? Bang out of order

M,I meant about bottles being chucked?was there any?did not see any except the one at Sinclair?like I said saw flare, was jumping about like a maddie,when we scored,was not actually listening to tv ,hh

No pal there wasn’t. Not one from us. And they took every angle they could off the flare so begs the question is dempster and petrie trippin again.

M,I meant about bottles being chucked?was there any?did not see any except the one at Sinclair?like I said saw flare, was jumping about like a maddie,when we scored,was not actually listening to tv ,hh

Me too Ray. Wee James’s goal if you look at it is shear unadulterated skill. Found the space and route through about 3 players if i remember rightly. On the diagonal beat the keeper too and plundered the net.

Thing of beauty.

Then ...... well what can i say that i’ve not already said about Scott Brown?

His goal was well executed. Confident and bust the net too. I love his swagger. The expression on his face is always priceless.

And the dedication of the goal to his sister fiona rip. See him kissing his wrist? Am sure he has a tat there for her.

☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back