Ghirls.

Praying 🙏 for the ghirls in the last few games, they can do it, open parkhead for all there remaining games, people will come out and support them, the crowd will be the wind beneath they’re wings, spur them on, let’s get a clean sweep on everything in Scottish football, let the country know Glasgow is green and white

Coygig 💚🤍💚🤍🏆🇮🇪🇮🇪

Fantastic fightback by the Ghirls and great result. It's tight at the top but we have the goal difference advantage (now even better) so if Glasgow City can just slip up whilst the Ghirls win. I am sure that opening Celtic Park for them and allowing the season ticket holders access on their tickets would really help them.

Fantastic fightback by the Ghirls and great result. It's tight at the top but we have the goal difference advantage (now even better) so if Glasgow City can just slip up whilst the Ghirls win. I am sure that opening Celtic Park for them and allowing the season ticket holders access on their tickets would really help them.
Great idea, let the season ticket holders in for free 👍

That's a good shout Neil. The bigger the crowd the better.

That's a terrific shout. A win win for everyone.

We should be very proud of how the ghirls did tonight and happy that they're up for the fight.
Fran nearly exploded with joy as well!
Come a long way in a short time, again though Scotland needs to sort it out the woman's game here.

Semi-pro meaning some are some aren't, the 13-0 scorelines unless it's these 3 meeting kind of gives it away.

Super popular in Scandinavia, well we might as well be Scandinavia just as soon as they learn how to speak scots Gael ( and teach me) 😀

When I try to tune into a gael convo on telly I may as well be listening to Chinese or some other Asian language it's just as foreign to me sadly.

Just two fixtures to go v Hibs then Hearts. If the girls take care of business the last day of the season sees city v Rangers were a draw could possibly be enough to see the league coming paradise for the first time ever, on goal difference too. COYGIG 🙌🍀
If theRangers cannot win it , you honestly think that they'd play out a draw?
One that benefitted us over both of them?
Nah me either , stupid question , don't know why I asked that question.

Oh I know! It's cos I'm stupid , see not so stupid after all😎
🤔

Members online

Latest posts

Back