Ghirls.

Are you saying this is an exciting league to follow 👀
I think actually I must be , though confess to having seen little to zero live football from it.

Seems to be a 3 horse race each season , pity its semi pro though.

That's the problem leading to 13-0 type results.

Sure I read that donkeys ago ( not horses this time) the woman's game here quite often attracted 30,000 spectators.

"New teams emerged including one from Beardmore's Forge in Parkhead, Glasgow, that played an unofficial match against an English side at Celtic Park on 2 March 1918. Crowds of more than 50,000 turned out to watch games, but the end of the war was soon followed by an official British ban on the women's game in 1921. […] But the women's game survived thanks to the determination of teams both north and south of the border. […] Eventually the ban was officially lifted in the 1970s.”

(BBC Scotland News, 2013)

Copied and pasted from here

I think actually I must be , though confess to having seen little to zero live football from it.

Seems to be a 3 horse race each season , pity its semi pro though.

That's the problem leading to 13-0 type results.

Sure I read that donkeys ago ( not horses this time) the woman's game here quite often attracted 30,000 spectators.

"New teams emerged including one from Beardmore's Forge in Parkhead, Glasgow, that played an unofficial match against an English side at Celtic Park on 2 March 1918. Crowds of more than 50,000 turned out to watch games, but the end of the war was soon followed by an official British ban on the women's game in 1921. […] But the women's game survived thanks to the determination of teams both north and south of the border. […] Eventually the ban was officially lifted in the 1970s.”

(BBC Scotland News, 2013)

Copied and pasted from here

Morning Winter, hope you're well mate.

I've got no chance of a season ticket at CP but might try to get along to some of the women's games. I know a few people that go and they always enjoy the games. That said they don't like having to travel to Airdrie for home games so hopefully Celtic can sort a different venue for this season.

Morning Winter, hope you're well mate.

I've got no chance of a season ticket at CP but might try to get along to some of the women's games. I know a few people that go and they always enjoy the games. That said they don't like having to travel to Airdrie for home games so hopefully Celtic can sort a different venue for this season.
Morning TTQ , cheers buddy I'm good and hope you are too.

I'm just chilling with a cuppa and some hob nobs, trying to calm doon having been accused of being a hun on the transfer window thread.

Fn part timers 😅

I'm just chilling with a cuppa and some hob nobs, trying to calm doon having been accused of being a hun on the transfer window thread.

Fn part timers 😅
Yeah, all good mate, just distracting myself after another horror call with that Virgin Media mob. Taken 4 fucking days to get our cancellation done before the big move back to Glasgow at the end of the month. They are absolutely useless.

Haha. I saw that scandalous accusation / insinuation. I did actually LOL when I saw it and your response!

Yeah, all good mate, just distracting myself after another horror call with that Virgin Media mob. Taken 4 fucking days to get our cancellation done before the big move back to Glasgow at the end of the month. They are absolutely useless.

Haha. I saw that scandalous accusation / insinuation. I did actually LOL when I saw it and your response!
Luckily I'm thick skinned, or just thick idk 🤷🏻‍♂️

I had that city fibre mob at my door the other day , was fkn hilarious how it played out.

I'd just had a spliff so hoose was reeking of green and door goes, so I answered it.
Two guys all in black with Id badges, one said " are you the home owner?"

I said "aye who are you?"
He says " I'm good thanks "
Me" naw WHO are you , but that as well, "😅

Grabbed his id badge whilst making sure I didn't step out the door .

Young guys are like " CITY FIBRE MATE CITY FIBRE" 🤣🤣

I'm like " fs say that first next time " closes the door 😅

Fn part timers 😅
I think he was onto something there. I've always had my suspicions about you and those paragraphs! 🤣

Maybe we should change your name from Winter to Hunter??? 🥳🎉

away to Liverpool

iysl45iip5ab1.jpg

It just goes to show the outstanding job Fran Alonso has been doing with a budget that's nowhere near Glasgows or the 3rd teams.

He's brought in outstanding player after outstanding player only to watch as they have a superb season then are pinched from us by some wee clubs with more money, like Liverpool 😜

Was Tasha on loan to us anyway ?

I think he was onto something there. I've always had my suspicions about you and those paragraphs! 🤣

Maybe we should change your name from Winter to Hunter??? 🥳🎉
Thank feck I'm no paranoid, else I'd think yer aw laughing at me.

However I see you're all laughing at Bridie Bhoys post not mine.

So that mea.....here hauld oan , Hunter isnae that funny.

Eh? Who said that?

Aye she was Leicesters player only here for ½ a season

Members online

Latest posts

Back