gies some money , well all your money

K

kelly

Last few days both in the press and on sevco lalaland web sites there keeps cropping up the fact we've got cash and should do the right thing now and bail out other scottish clubs
the loudest being hun cheerleaders

fkwit 1

fkwit2

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...ought-feel-embarrassed-german-gesture-2521267

,,,,,,seeing as sevco is skint this is more a dig at Celtic , 2 bottles of hand gel dosent make them rich

you notice no callout of the SFA or SPFL on the shambles of running scottish football ,an FA that has very little if any financial clout or back up in times of need ,that has allowed the bowling club mentality to stay on throughout the scottish game and payout every year to clubs who put very little back into the game and can't live within there means

and yet these small clubs have board members sitting on the top sfa/spfl committees

look out for more begging bowls this month and hun cheerleaders in the press pushing the same agenda

Last few days both in the press and on sevco lalaland web sites there keeps cropping up the fact we've got cash and should do the right thing now and bail out other scottish clubs

fkwit 1

fkwit2

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...ought-feel-embarrassed-german-gesture-2521267

,,,,,,seeing as sevco is skint this is more a dig at Celtic , 2 bottles of hand gel dosent make them rich

you notice no callout of the SFA or SPFL on the shambles of running scottish football ,an FA that has very little if any financial clout or back up in times of need ,that has allowed the bowling club mentality to stay on throughout the scottish game and payout every year to clubs who put very little back into the game and can't live within there means

and yet these small clubs have board members sitting on the top sfa/spfl committees

look out for more begging bowls this month and hun cheerleaders in the press pushing the same agenda
They can all phuq off! 🍺

Just like Deidco did when they were the "richest" (aye right) and most dominant club in Scotland. Oh no, they splurged all their money and more trying to win the European Cup to try to match us. Never forget that it was David Murray that closed down the original Airdrie over debts of only £30,000! There has never been a charitable act by them ever - they even kept money raised for charity for themselves but still went bust. The new residents at the bigotdome are not any better either!

Theres a couple of ways of looking at this. Either we look at it from a football- survival of the fittest persepective- or we look at it from the guy who follows his football team who is no diffrent to us.
It certainly isn't black and white..If a loan system via spfl rather than direct from the club is the answer or not I don't know, but to take a capitalist view of let the poor fall by the wayside approach doesn't sit well with my political principles either.
42 clubs is clearly too many and we do need a restructure but I'm not for watching smaller teams, who guys like me have as much of a love for as I do for Celtic, going to the wall when with a wee lend they could continue in some format.
In my time moving around the UK I've watched and got close links via fiends I;ve made with Inverness, Hibs, Falkirk, Aberdeen, Liverpool and Brentford.
I've helped raise money for both Falkirk and Brentford in the past and I'll be doing the same for Inverness. I do appreciate a love for Celtic is greater than the game for some, but for me with no game there is no Celtic, and no football fan who loves his club, be they Stirling Albion or Dundee Utd is any different from me in their love of Scottish football.

This could see half of Scottish football go to the wall. Now that may be acceptable to some and I respect that opinion. For Celtic that may mean we look south and try and join an English league or we get the begging bowl out and become the inferior partner in a European league. The alternative is we see ourselves as a Scottish club and we help support our own game in a time of need.
I've heard all the arguments about 'where were they when we were on our uppers' but who could have helped bar one club who would have been happy to see us buried? It could be a watershed moment and it's not something we'll do with a conservative board anyway but if I was Lawwell I'd happily lend rather than gift for Scottish football to continue.

If we were'nt hated by almost every fan in Scotland i'd maybe consider it...............
when spfl clubs sent a wee thanks to Celtic, after receiving around £400,000 when we qualified for the Champion's league,aye right, they cheered when we got knocked out,
it's the responsibility of the governing bodies,in the next few months,Celtic ,like every other club, from Barcelona to Brechin City will take a massive financial hit, Celtic have enough on their hands looking after the Celtic family, HH ☘

Some good points NJ but if you look at Scottish football overall half the club's,are part-time. Forgive me but Celtic have been self sufficient and prudent since 1994 and it's No accident they are far better equipped to handle this scenario better than nearly every other club, would giving out loans to other clubs not be a conflict of interest?
Forget England that would need SFA approval- No chance.what the landscape after this looks like no-one knows. Look after your own first.HH

Some good points NJ but if you look at Scottish football overall half the club's,are part-time. Forgive me but Celtic have been self sufficient and prudent since 1994 and it's No accident they are far better equipped to handle this scenario better than nearly every other club, would giving out loans to other clubs not be a conflict of interest?
Forget England that would need SFA approval- No chance.what the landscape after this looks like no-one knows. Look after your own first.HH
You're right Galway. If you are part-time we could regionalise (is that a word?) leagues. Yes it is a conflict of interest unless the SPFL run a fund and we simply contribute alongside crowd funding, sponsors, other clubs etc. We do know what the landscape will look like though. Clubs have 3/6 months leeway maximum without help.. I'm not saying we prop up the Rangers, I'd even happily keep this out of all top flight clubs but theres a lot of history in Dunfermline, Dundee Utd, Dundee etc etc and a lot of guys who just want to watch there team every week.

fkwit 1

fkwit2

Notice its always former employees, well why don't the SPL and SFA members give up their wage since at this time theyt are getting paid for fuck all and that is still not less fuck all than they do when the football is on.

My wee maw always taught me to save yir pennies for a rainy day,you will never know when you need them, I'm glad my club listen, mind you wish I had cause I'm skint. 💰🔚.

If we publicly give money to Bate'smother fc then the season ticket holders will disappear quicker than the royal family out of London during a pandemic.

Nomercyforzombies.fc

Huns tried to destroy Celtic, and their like still do. Theres more to Scottish football than them and us.
Am not disagreeing with that NJ, but the moral responsibility has nothing to do with Celtic. That falls under the SFA remit. I know Scottish football is more than us and them but it's the same Scottish football that can't stand the very fact we exsist.

Do capitalism properly, buy ibrokes at a knockdown price and rent it back to them at an exorbitant rate (tenant responsibility for all maintenance) the cash injection will allow them to struggle on for another season to witness 10 but the tent will kill them off. Once they're deed again we redevelop ibrokes into a housing development and make a tidy profit.
When the new The Ranjurs WATP The International appears they'll need to rent a corner of Glasgow Green to play on.
And that's how you do capitalism. 😼

Do capitalism properly, buy ibrokes at a knockdown price and rent it back to them at an exorbitant rate (tenant responsibility for all maintenance) the cash injection will allow them to struggle on for another season to witness 10 but the tent will kill them off. Once they're deed again we redevelop ibrokes into a housing development and make a tidy profit.
When the new The Ranjurs WATP The International appears they'll need to rent a corner of Glasgow Green to play on.
Think close brothers beat you to that one hoopy.😉

Am not disagreeing with that NJ, but the moral responsibility has nothing to do with Celtic. That falls under the SFA remit. I know Scottish football is more than us and them but it's the same Scottish football that can't stand the very fact we exsist.
Celtic as Theresa May once said does not have a magic money tree and even if it did the priority is for them to plan long term and no-one is certain of the future, therefore Celtic owe it to their fans and shareholders to ensure that they remain intact when the light at the end of the tunnell eventually appears, besides were the Dave king and the likes again when the help is needed, Craig White cleared their debt and allowed a new debt free club to form, this new club spent chasing moonbeams, the cabinet is bare there is no bread for the rainy day which has appeared. I am sure if i went to Tesco and explained to them i have no money but when this clears i will spend in their store they will give me free food,

Ffs Hoopy deed again???

I was with you at the knockdown bit but after that 😁😁.

Giveemfookall.fc

Back