Glenn Hoddle

Apparently he's collapsed and been rushed to hospital. I've never had much time for him but I hope to Christ he recovers from this. ?
Seen it earlier he was kicking a ball about in the studio before he collapsed hope he pulls through.

Ohhhh Christ. ...
Alright TET big man hows tricks?
I'll upload an APK file for the top of the range software. I'll tell you that Pete is actually a Russian spy
He has a swingers thing with the crankies and Keith cheggers. They also have a keg of the original irn but... On tap. Who is laughing now mate

Ohhhh Christ. ...

I'll upload an APK file for the top of the range software. I'll tell you that Pete is actually a Russian spy
He has a swingers thing with the crankies and Keith cheggers. They also have a keg of the original irn but... On tap. Who is laughing now mate
APK file for what a firestick.

Ohhhh Christ. ...

Bobo what are saying on your last post not quite sure what you meant in your post who is pete.

Bobo what are saying on your last post not quite sure what you meant in your post who is pete.
Spivey is a doomsday blogger. He uses software that links famous people as if several people are the same. Men are women, several people are others. It has to be read to be believed. He is too wild world ,world therioes as john james is at his best
. I'm doing basic Rolling banter comment. Nothing serious. Boab1916 "the autumn wind is sharper over the hills of the east" shite Russian spy gag

Spivey is a doomsday blogger. He uses software that links famous people as if several people are the same. Men are women, several people are others. It has to be read to be believed. He is too wild world ,world therioes as john james is at his best
. I'm doing basic Rolling banter comment. Nothing serious. Boab1916 "the autumn wind is sharper over the hills of the east" shite Russian spy gag

Was wondering why you had attached it to my post.

Sorry wrapped up in the mix there.
Nothing in particular to bring you in or quote anything. If you had read anything that Spivey nutter has written you would know. I'm 100% certain he would say that
Tony he looks like the guy out of the movie
The Naked Gun- "There's nothing to see here
i put the two of them side by side View attachment 338[/QUOTE

Last edited:
Sorry wrapped up in the mix there.
Nothing in particular to bring you in or quote anything. If you had read anything that Spivey nutter has written you would know. I'm 100% certain he would say that

No harm done
Cool was just confused was like reading a story from the middle if you catch my drift.

Back