Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

I'm just hame from a lonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg day
My oldests First Communion then a mad dash to get in for the game
Forget the game, i could go on all day about perofrmance and pundits...

But today we won the league and thats what its all about
Theres not a negative

We fell over the line and to be honest who gives a flying fuck, the flag will fly another year over Paradise.

I was never for the return of Rodgers, but today i will happily doff my cap to him.
He was handed a pile of shite and had a rough time with injuries this season. it looked liek the odds where against him, but while we didn't finish like a train, we finished off the season like we needed to and thats to his credit. When others around were flapping, he showed his character. Despite being a knob, the man in charge across the way has a bit about him. He brought a collective pile of shite abck into the race. They williimprove next year, but will have to scrimp and scrape to do it while we will have auto entry to the CL.

Rodgers has shown his mettle/experience as a manager these last few months. His reintroduction of Forrest was inspired, he managed us over the line and his paypacket is merited.

Tonight we are all as happy as we should be after a league title, for a while the alternative was on the cards, so savour the moment.

Last edited:
I'm just hame from a lonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg day
My oldests First Communion then a mad dash to get in for the game
Forget the game, i could go on all day about perofrmance and pundits...

But today we won the league and thats what its all about
Theres not a negative

We fell over the line and to be honest who gives a flying fuck, the flag will fly another year over Paradise.

I was never for the return of Rodgers, but today i will happily doff my cap to him.
He was handed a pile of shite and had a rough time with injuries this season. it looked liek the odds where against him, but while we didn't finish like a train, we finished off the season like we needed to and thats to his credit. When others around were flapping, he showed his character. Despite being a knob, the man in charge across the way has a bit about him. He brought a collective pile of shite abck into the race. They williimprove next year, but will have to scrimp and scrape to do it while we will have auto entry to the CL.

For me, he has shown his mettle as a manager. His reintroduction of Forrest was inspired,

Tonight we are all as happy as we should be after a league title, for a while the alternative was on the cards, so savour the moment.
Well said .... we only need to get Lubo banging on about 'Scales' to round off a great day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ HH

The View fae 403....

🎢 Lundstrum won the league at Celtic Park..
Lundstrum won the league...
Lundstrum won the league...
Lundstrum won the league at Celtic Park... 🎢

First of all was great to see Murdo in attendance.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘..

More to come later on after my wee siesta...
Wee siesta 50 long siesta till start of nex season. Oh while I'm on 50 reduce your cabbie fares 🀣🀣🀣

First post match article on The Celtic Star comes from Conall McGinty, rest all AWOL, celebrating 54...time to torment them with Going for 55...anyone seen Sandman?

Celtic on verge of securing 54th title, next season we’re going for 55 not out...​

Members online

Latest posts

Back