Great way to thank the NHS!!!

Lubos left peg

Meet up in your thousands. Celebrate the killing of Catholics. Wreck the streets. Get wrecked. Start fighting with each other. Start fighting with members of the public. Head home and batter the wife (or husband). Flood the A&Es up and down the country. Verbally abuse and assault the nurses and doctors......Yup, I'm sure the nurses and doctors are looking forward to the end of the covid 19 pandemic if only to be celebrated by the orange order and their supporters 😏

Meet up in your thousands. Celebrate the killing of Catholics. Wreck the streets. Get wrecked. Start fighting with each other. Start fighting with members of the public. Head home and batter the wife (or husband). Flood the A&Es up and down the country. Verbally abuse and assault the nurses and doctors......Yup, I'm sure the nurses and doctors are looking forward to the end of the covid 19 pandemic if only to be celebrated by the orange order and their supporters 😏
A fuckin class act 👏 👏 shower a shite

A fuckin class act 👏 👏 shower a shite
Aye right the NHS would rather you stayed indoors and Boris we hope, when he recovers, realises that austertity and fiddling the books for the wealthy was not the best plan after all.
The best thing the country has done during this is advised people to stay indoors, that includes these zoomers. If you want a special day then other groups will want a special day then every cunt with have a special day in the fucking morgues.

Aye right the NHS would rather you stayed indoors and Boris we hope, when he recovers, realises that austertity and fiddling the books for the wealthy was not the best plan after all.
The best thing the country has done during this is advised people to stay indoors, that includes these zoomers. If you want a special day then other groups will want a special day then every cunt with have a special day in the fucking morgues.
That’s me telt .......again 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Members online

Latest posts

Back