Green brigade banner today an embarrassment

Me thinks to big for their boots now ,for all the fantastic work they do ,gloss being taken away from that ,my oh my ,what next ! Hh
Bit hard to not see anything wrong with it , if you think about the carnage, grief and hardship the Tories caused in Ireland, and the fact Rod choose a Ballad to sign and profit from, which is a song depecting an execution tory led squad shooting an Irish leader fighting against tory policies and oppression imposed on him and his countrymen, it kinda smacks of double standards on Rod's part and sort of stinks of using the Celtic fans for a quick buck on the back of hypocripsy. TBH with you i would rather he took his pish elsewhere he is a bit of an embarressment with his drunk shite at the draw and recently at Hampden with Sevco directors, he should simply shut up, grow up and behave himself, we wear our colours with pride and he is simply a fan so he should know better instead of bringing attention to himself.

Aye, try explaining the banner to a 6yr old. Absolute idiots, the old saying "Give them enough role & they'll hang themselves" for all the good.they do, gets destroyed in a few silly words, no need for the **** off Rod.

I can see the standing section getting closed & returned to fixed seating for next season, hope I'm proved wrong.

Hes a Celtic fan in that he enjoys football and decided he liked celtic better than anyone else. I reckon that's where it ends with him. He isn't submerged in the culture and history of the club. He likes the football team and that's it. I bet the 1st time he heard Grace was from the fans at celtic park. He probably knew nothing of the meaning of the song or who the song was about. I dont really care which political party he follows. In my opinion they are all as bad as each other so it doesnt really matter which rich, fuck the poor, let's make our expensive lifes easier while everyone else struggles to get buy political party he follows.

The Green brigade collect Food Parcels for FOOD Banks. Think on that so fair play to them for having a go at The Wealthy Tories in the 5th richest Cuntry in the world 🌍.
and Anyone who supports them well they’re all right by me.
Aye Rods a Celtic fan So is Dermott and PL and Bankier and most probably most of the Board
The Tories look after the wealthy. Fuck the unhealthy and blame a world wide banking crisis on wee Mary the single Wummin with 2 fatherless kids.
So having a go at Rod wasn’t enough they should have had a pop at the rest of the heartless bastards that turn there nose up at the poorest in society and tell them to get on thur bikes.
Rantover

HH 👏

A 'club open to all' is not without reservations. If a hate group; white supremacist, homophobic, Islamophobic etc, attached themselves to Celtic would we hear "what happened to a club open to all" if people rightly protested their presence.
Tories are a hate group. They hate anyone who doesn't share their corrupt values system; they hate the elderly, the unwell, the disabled and anyone in adverse financial circumstances.
Protesting the presence of hate groups is right and proper. It will be interesting to see if the hate group members on the board choose to penalise the Green Brigade.

First part of the banner I fully endorse as a comment on the state/idiocy of the wider nation as a whole and the feelings of many with regards our own board.
The second part I get too. Rod had a dig at them. They had a dig back.
They are fans as is he. Ideals and opinions clashed. They've both had their say, he told them to behave, they told him to wind his neck in.
Now when can I get a pint or 6 during a game?
I went to the Brentford/Fulham West London derby yesterday. Sank a few before, during and after the game.
If it's alright for Rod why isn't it alright for the rest of us?
A side issue I grant you but I didn't lie on my back the worse for wear acting like a tool.
How come that alcohol ban is for us in the cheap seats? Is alcohol tolerance something the wealthy have more control over than the ordinary joe?
Anyway ignore me I've been drinking since Friday.....actually I think it started on Thursday night after the exit polls

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back