green brigade protest against new board appointment

I'm 100% behind a protest against this despicable appointment but I think the entire stadium turning it's back on the director's box at an agreed time would make a bigger statement as there's no chance 60,000 people are gonnae remain silent for 30 minutes straight especially if the bhoys are banging the goals in.

Like I said I'm all for protesting this latest contemptible act by the Celtic board but it needs to be practical, noticeable and effective, a few thousand in a 60,000 crowd remaining silent for half an hour will barely even register....everyone turning their backs on the directors....far more noticeable and harder to ignore.

Last edited:
I realize that the majority will erupt into euphoria if we do jump into an early lead...the majority don't really care about what happened when this guy was in charge of the cops as it never really affected them and they are probably unaware of what happened...maybe if they see the North curve not looking interested they might read up on it...

This could help our club in the long run so don't see as a problem. Once we are abroad as the word from a cop can get. You out of jail the rangers use it when abroad it wasn't them so less fines for the board and the. Fans

This could help our club in the long run so don't see as a problem. Once we are abroad as the word from a cop can get. You out of jail the rangers use it when abroad it wasn't them so less fines for the board and the. Fans

This is the same guy who warned Celtic fans 'leave your politics at the turnstiles or face being arrested'....arrested for political expression....with respect I see a big fucking problem with that LM!

Last edited:
No offence mate but don't really get your post...sorry
When in Europe and get attacked by casuals and then get blamed for fighting that you were not involved in, your need people with clout to get you out off jail. In Spain and Germany so here's hoping Higgins is our eyes and ears in Europe

Back