Greetings

Greetings to all my fellow Green Gods and Godess’s. I’m new to all this on line stuff. I’ll join in the craic as much as I can. I work odd shift so will delve in and out when I can. Please be gentle. HH. ??
Welcome and remember your comments are valued as much as the next person so if you have something to say this is your platform to say anything you want and join in the debates the laughs, the jelly and ice cream.

Thanks to everyone so far for making me welcome. As I said just new to all this online forum stuff. More of an old school fan. Season ticket in one hand and a pint and voddy chaser in the other. Looking forward to the banter. I’m sure we will all clash in opinion at some point. But it’s all the name of the hoops. Bring in on. HH.

Greetings to all my fellow Green Gods and Godess’s. I’m new to all this on line stuff. I’ll join in the craic as much as I can. I work odd shift so will delve in and out when I can. Please be gentle. HH. ??
Welcome YR I’ve only been one of the gang since March and really not sure about how to go about it being late into my sixties and a techno numpty. People have been very kind and not yet told me I’m a daft old bat. It’s a great place to find like minded Celts specially for me as I’m way down south of the border surrounded by West Ham fans??HH?

Welcome YR I’ve only been one of the gang since March and really not sure about how to go about it being late into my sixties and a techno numpty. People have been very kind and not yet told me I’m a daft old bat. It’s a great place to find like minded Celts specially for me as I’m way down south of the border surrounded by West Ham fans??HH?

GG. I’m sure your no where near being a daft old bat and the fact your on here before me even posting away proves all if that. I’m a long distance lorry driver and travel the length and breadthof the land and everywhere I go I always meet a fellow Tim.
We are simple everywhere. ?? HH

GG. I’m sure your no where near being a daft old bat and the fact your on here before me even posting away proves all if that. I’m a long distance lorry driver and travel the length and breadthof the land and everywhere I go I always meet a fellow Tim.
We are simple everywhere. ?? HH

I just noticed I put we are simple everywhere at the end of the post. ???
I meant simply everywhere.

I told you I’m new to this.

Thanks to everyone so far for making me welcome. As I said just new to all this online forum stuff. More of an old school fan. Season ticket in one hand and a pint and voddy chaser in the other. Looking forward to the banter. I’m sure we will all clash in opinion at some point. But it’s all the name of the hoops. Bring in on. HH.

You can hold a pint and voddy chaser in one hand? You eight fingered freak. :). Welcome and keep posting. There are allegedly over 2000 members, but we could fit all who post into a small van that is already carrying a fridge freezer and and old chair.

Last edited:

Sorry pal, I couldn't resist, when I see an open goal I have to shoot♡

Back