Griffiths

Dick Cheney spectrum of known unknowns and unknown knowns
Exactly.....We don't know wtf has been going on.....If it is true about whats been said about him...then of course he has to go....But Celtic cannot put up with all this stuff around Griffiths, it's dragging us down....FFS a couple of weeks ago I was all excited about the new manager and looking forward to the new season ahead.....Griff getting a new contract,clean slate and all that.....Now all this stuff about Griff....:(

I'm not at the stage where I'm quite ready to put up a solid defence for Griff, but I will say that it wasn't so long ago that the red tops used topless teenage girls on page 3 to try and gain an audience.

I didn't see them having too many objections with young girls displaying their charms when it benefited their profit margins.

The Sun ran a series of wee articles on Charlotte Church when she was about to turn 16 along the lines of: "5 days until she's legal" and so forth.

I don't buy the papers at all, but I'm prepared to bet that on any given day, there are still quite a few provocative shots of young women in their beachwear or underwear scattered through the rags.

Hardly a stable moral barometer, Rose
Aye if I remember right Sam Fox was 16 when she was in the Scum with her tits out

According to the girl herself Griff had no idea of her age. She was just flattered by his attention. She is a fan of his. The police have since investigated and found no criminality in his actions. NOTHING to answer for except stupidity. Hardly a surprise to anybody.

So plan A shows no criminality, just stupidity and a potential moral dilemma.....they then move on to plan B re the neighbour.....who just coincidentally happens to have a direct link to the huns.....I’m just wondering how long it will be before someone else just happens to pop up to join the bandwagon.

As I see it.....it very much looks like they may be endeavouring to bury Griffiths in the court of public opinion.....based on nothing more than innuendo and them promoting a sense of moral outrage.....that surely is the SMSM taking hypocrisy to another level.

Why? Because as stated previously.....it undermines and destabilises Celtic and they fear what a fit and focussed Leigh Griffiths can do.

If due process finds that Leigh Griffiths has committed no actionable offence at law.....then the matter surely only becomes one for each of us to decide for ourselves how we feel about it?

Personally, if possible, I believe everyone under contract at Celtic should be banned from posting on social media.....that would be a good start...

Exactly.....We don't know wtf has been going on.....If it is true about whats been said about him...then of course he has to go....But Celtic cannot put up with all this stuff around Griffiths, it's dragging us down....FFS a couple of weeks ago I was all excited about the new manager and looking forward to the new season ahead.....Griff getting a new contract,clean slate and all that.....Now all this stuff about Griff....:(
I wouldn't be worrying or thinkin too much about it. As far as I'm concerned ange has these cunts rattled, so they've resorted to mud slingin via their friends in the media in a desperate attempt to take the sting out of our tails.
The bottom line is, if griff is in anyway guilty of these accusations then he'll get the road. If it's all pie in the sky then he'll be back to take it out on the very cunts who are slandering him. Either way we shouldn't be annoying ourselves over it.

It has always been that way, T, but Murdoch added a vat of vitriol, multiplied it by 10, added a soupcon of LSD, deludamol and extremism and put it out there for a gullible population's general consumption.

Facts? Who needs facts............just lie through your teeth and play on everyone's darkest rooted fears.

Job done!!!
the spanish american war over cuba was driven by press when a us ship exploded off its coast

the press claimed it was spanish who did it with no evidence

Spanish claim it was faked by us

it would been suicide to start that war and thousands were killed

Funnily enough despite claiming to be there to free the cubans from evil spain the us pretty much colonised the place and turned it into vegas part 1 with the cubans slave level and a puppet regime acquiesing to us mafiosa types :p

but it was the yellow press war mongers who pushed the war drive for the pro slavery democrat party :p

couldnt make it up

Apparently the democrat president during ww2 was a kkk member who quit coz he didnt like their policy on catholics being unamerican

:p:p:p:p:p

truman what a guy

beware the democrats

and their war drivers

Andrew jackson the creator of the democrat party had thousands of slaves, his mother and father were ulster loyalists and he fully concurred with the pre civil war decision us supreme court decision on dredd scott decision that blacks are not human therefore not citizens and not able to vote or be free

now im all for freedom of humans

But its ironic that it was the dreaded republicans who fought to free slaves and the democrats fought to keep their right to enslave blacks on their plantations

funny old world

clinton apparently is related to the confederate president

all just a bit weird for me :p

the 4th estate works for the 3rd estate and 3rd estate arra peepo

I dunno maybe a bit of a mad idea but would it not be be best to wait until the club and the polis finish up their investigations before we all join in with the huns and the hacks getting the torches and pitchforks oot?

If it turns oot he knew this lassie's age and still asked her for pics then get him tae fuck oot the club and let the polis throw the book at him but until that's been confirmed maybe we should remember that innocent until proven guilty is still a thing.

I dunno maybe a bit of a mad idea but would it not be be best to wait until the club and the polis finish up their investigations before we all join in with the huns and the hacks getting the torches and pitchforks oot?

If it turns oot he knew this lassie's age and still asked her for pics then get him tae fuck oot the club and let the polis throw the book at him but until that's been confirmed maybe we should remember that innocent until proven guilty is still a thing.
The Polis have already said they're satisfied nothing criminal took place.
That being said Celtic are not letting him off the hook yet.

The Polis have already said they're satisfied nothing criminal took place.
That being said Celtic are not letting him off the hook yet.
There’s no criminality ?
That’s good to hear.
But a player that turns up at Celtic park in tow with his girlfriend every week shouldn’t be spending his time online trying to chat other women up.

I’m not saying that my moral compass is above reproach, far from it but it’s slightly more complicated than nothing to see now there’s no criminality. He’s a Celtic player and that comes with responsibility.

My mawused to say to me and if your ever caught cheating on your mrs, mines is the last door you should knock.

But qualified it by saying there’s no much chance of you getting a bird never mind two 🥺

I can see dear Deirdre being brought out of retirement now for a photo casebook

Members online

Latest posts

Back