Griffiths

LG has issues that will plague him long after his football career is over.
Apart from the last couple of seasons he has served us well, but unfortunately most people only remember that bad in anything.
His biggest battles lie ahead and I wish him well, but he’s ran his race at Celtic and long overdue moving on.

Apart from the last couple of seasons he has served us well, but unfortunately most people only remember that bad in anything.
His biggest battles lie ahead and I wish him well, but he’s ran his race at Celtic and long

His biggest battles lie ahead and I wish him well, but he’s ran his race at Celtic and long overdue moving on.
Stole wages the last 2 seasons👍👍

He finished the season with 40 goals in all competitions for Celtic, making him the first player to do so since Larsson in the 2003–04 season. Griffiths was a key player in Celtic's fifth successive league title success, scoring 31 goals in the league.

Agree 100%, but Griffiths is major baggage, the club backed him, as did we fans, and what thanks did we get, none, guys trouble with a capital T
Oh my goodness LG suffered from mental health issues like depression. Now nobody chooses that in a million years.
He didn’t steal a wage from Celtic FC they were careful as they have and still do a have ‘Duty of Care’ as any employer does.

He has more than earned that from the club imo.

We do not have all the facts on the ‘social media ‘scandal’ only LG and the club have those so it’s easy to judge on hearsay and gossip from smsm too.

Oh my goodness LG suffered from mental health issues like depression. Now nobody chooses that in a million years.
He didn’t steal a wage from Celtic FC they were careful as they have and still do a have ‘Duty of Care’ as any employer does.

He has more than earned that from the club imo.

We do not have all the facts on the ‘social media ‘scandal’ only LG and the club have those so it’s easy to judge on hearsay and gossip from smsm too.
I wouldn't wish mental health problems on anyone, but his problems weren't just mental health, do you choose to forget his texting carry on and all the other baggage he created, for himself and the club

Glass houses springs to min
Don't judge anyone, until you've walked a mile in their shoes , in fact don't judge at all
Some things transcend fitba, and some can't wait to stick the knife in
Many people when given fame and fortune, plus adoration, need guidance, and some don't get it
He fucked up, but so did those around him, who were supposed to help him
Not saying he's a saint, and he needs to want the help, and face up to what he's put his family through, but I'll give him my support, as he enters this new chapter of his life
Best of luck to him at Dundee,
If he scores against the Huns, all the judgemental bullshit from so called supporters' (he's still a Celtic player, it's only a loan) will be back in his corner

HH

Last edited:
Back