Guard of Honour at Ipox?

Oh, I saw that somewhere on line the day, the huns are making a concerted effort to get the war time titles legitimised. Pricks to a man! SFA will probably go along with it ?
You mean war shipyards titles. The cnuts were all in the shipyard. Cowards every one of them. Good Irish catholics died fighting in the war whereas that lot all in shipyards so they could play football. Cheats then cheats now cheats in the future to come. HH ☘️??

Steave boy has done a body swerve as sevco have said there will be no honour guard,because of the reaction of supporters,so it's not sevco or the manager it's the bigots they call supporters,sad sad sad,given that attitude why would you want one,mindless morons a decision taken no doubt in thier moronic lodges across the country

Last edited:
While I couldn't care less if we got a GOH or not , especially from a team whose management and staff don't know the meaning of honour , I would make one observation .
In football you do your talking on the pitch ; win lose or draw it is the players who define a club .
What surprises me in this scenario is that Stevie G and the players are shifting the 'blame' on to the Board .
If I was a player I would feel that it was my decision whether or not to applaud my opponents . If they told me to applaud a team of cheats on to the park ( say an EBT 11 ) then I would refuse .
Similarly, if they instructed me to refuse to respect a team who had won the championship fairly and with a significant points gap , I would feel HONOUR bound to show my respect for such a team .

It is and should always be the players decision !
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back