Guess who's back?

Ah yes, the lesser spotted Tom Rogic, hero of many an encounter. Yet strangely ignored by the current management team, another mystery? Is he on too much wages too like Sinky? Has PL instructed his puppet manager to give him "the treatment" and ignore his talent? Is all this downsizing because of Brexit? Or the fall of the value of the pound? One day we might find out.

Ah yes, the lesser spotted Tom Rogic, hero of many an encounter. Yet strangely ignored by the current management team, another mystery? Is he on too much wages too like Sinky? Has PL instructed his puppet manager to give him "the treatment" and ignore his talent? Is all this downsizing because of Brexit? Or the fall of the value of the pound? One day we might find out.
Brimc, being the fairly paranoid Celtic fan that I am. I have genuinely considered the financial ramifications of Brexit and the forecasted downturn in the economy?

American tariffs and corporate tax cuts have brought the global economy to the brink of collapse and I wonder if our board are using stock analysis to shape their internal accountancy.

It's their internal accountability they should be more concerned with. Football tends to buck the trend during economic crisis, as it's one of the areas where low-income earners still part with their hard-earned.

The bean-counters have no excuses!

Brimc, being the fairly paranoid Celtic fan that I am. I have genuinely considered the financial ramifications of Brexit and the forecasted downturn in the economy?

American tariffs and corporate tax cuts have brought the global economy to the brink of collapse and I wonder if our board are using stock analysis to shape their internal accountancy.

It's their internal accountability they should be more concerned with. Football tends to buck the trend during economic crisis, as it's one of the areas where low-income earners still part with their hard-earned.

The bean-counters have no excuses!

Members online

Latest posts

Back