Gutted that they left...

Kenny Dalglish. Was about fifteen when he left. Was absolutely scunnered.
Same for me.
Was 18 and on the bus to uni when I saw the headline Dalglish to Liverpool £440000. It was my darkest football day.
To role forward to todays team no one has yet got to hero status, other than Ange himself who has reinvigorated this old man with his brand of football. Stay for the 10 Ange
Hail Hail

Last edited:
😳 Darren jackson ,,,,a mind being distraught when he left arrived
I see you’ve turned it round Kelly and in a similar vein I remember seeing Mike’s Galloway make his debut at Tynecastle.
Second touch was a tackle, the first was so bad.
He never improved.
On the other hand seeing Lubo ( who the fxxx is he) I was sold as he brought the ball under control from a waist high pass, pure magic.
HH

Henrik? Fs!! I nearly broke doon when he got his leg broken.
IMG-20230518-WA0002.jpg

My mum got Larssons last autograph as a Celtic player. My dad has it in a glass case in his front room. He loves it more than his grandkids!!! 🤣
The company My mum worked for took them all cooperate to watch the match. As they were leaving the building, Larsson walked past heading to his car....my mum asked one of the Celtic staff members to ask him to sign her programme. He quickly signed...got in his car and was gone!!

The King Of Kings.

Knew we'd never see his like again. His final competitive game v Dundee United was Hollywood all over. The joy of witnessing that crescendo of a finale to his Celtic career was only matched by the emotional destruction it wreaked all around the stadium; like staging a funeral in the middle of an orgy.

Once-in-a-lifetime footballing superhero, as he proved in his exploits beyond Paradise.

The King Of Kings.

Knew we'd never see his like again. His final competitive game v Dundee United was Hollywood all over. The joy of witnessing that crescendo of a finale to his Celtic career was only matched by the emotional destruction it wreaked all around the stadium; like staging a funeral in the middle of an orgy.

Once-in-a-lifetime footballing superhero, as he proved in his exploits beyond Paradise.
What score did you give him that day Sandman? Any guesses ?

View attachment 22750

My mum got Larssons last autograph as a Celtic player. My dad has it in a glass case in his front room. He loves it more than his grandkids!!! 🤣
The company My mum worked for took them all cooperate to watch the match. As they were leaving the building, Larsson walked past heading to his car....my mum asked one of the Celtic staff members to ask him to sign her programme. He quickly signed...got in his car and was gone!!
Who's Lee Larsson? 😛😛

Also Tom Rogic what a player loved it in big games he’d score a screamer Final against The Sheep he just kept running then goal treble secured Invincible’s we’re born.
He’s now a free agent Mm only 30
Imagine could it happen would we as fans want him back Me
No brainer Yes

HH 🤞

Also Tom Rogic what a player loved it in big games he’d score a screamer Final against The Sheep he just kept running then goal treble secured Invincible’s we’re born.
He’s now a free agent Mm only 30
Imagine could it happen would we as fans want him back Me
No brainer Yes

HH 🤞
Much as I love him, I'm not for him coming back, hope he goes home and finds a niche for his skills back down under 👍🏡👍

Loved the big man but I think he left because he knew he didn’t have the legs to play Angeball
Think you've nailed it Miktim, like any tim I love big tam ( legendry hunskelper) but very few returns have been successful.

Angeball asking for more than everything you've got from a player who's given us everything he had.

He'd be cameo appearances and he is better than that, not his fault West Brom ( he's with wba I think?) Are shite and can't play to his strengths.

He deserves to be getting the bigger bucks on offer and hopefully he's back at a better club than them soon.

Trying to think of successful returns to Celtic, only big Fraser Forster comes to mind and he was returning from a loan spell.

Maloney did OK, I'll defer to the noise for better examples of successful returns in recent time ?

Neil Lennon ( as manager #2) ?

Afore I'm slaughtered lets not forget he did what he was brought in to do , complete the winning of the league and the quadreble which he did, boards fault for keeping him in place , but I meant players anyway so never mind that last bit although it's important 😉

di canio for me - probably because of the general nineties crappiness. The huns had been on top for so long and there was finally hope as di canio was freaking amazing. When he fecked off it seemed like we would never win the league again. Then the maestro had to retire due to injury around the same time. Grim days with seemingly no hope…

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back