Ha Ha Fkn Ha

and Sp and Larry
Really? I was attacking them? I think you need to read the messages again. I was attacked first by the aforementioned individual. I'm not goin over it again.
I thought you had thick skin? Can't you take a bit a slaggin?
And for your information I was kinda taking the piss out of myself with the Coatbridge comments. I know more about Coatbridge than you realise!

Really? I was attacking them? I think you need to read the messages again. I was attacked first by the aforementioned individual. I'm not goin over it again.
I thought you had thick skin? Can't you take a bit a slaggin?
And for your information I was kinda taking the piss out of myself with the Coatbridge comments. I know more about Coatbridge than you realise!
Read your comments already ya prick ?You were bein a wanker last week end of .Conversation over

Read your comments already ya prick ?You were bein a wanker last week end of .Conversation over
You need to read them again then. Said fuck all to sp or Larry. But I can now see why hoopy has a problem with you and the forum. Not very inviting for new comers. And you don't know me well enough to call me a prick!

You need to read them again then. Said fuck all to sp or Larry. But I can now see why hoopy has a problem with you and the forum. Not very inviting for new comers. And you don't know me well enough to call me a prick!
a just did

Deadner you come on said i attacked someone n slagged off my hometown.

On top of that your swearing at me.

With respect how are you being friendly.

When yer periods finished and yer no a monster think about it.

Jaysus Christ Maria I was making a joke. I thought you above all people would have copped that on.
You know me on here a long time now, you know I'm proud of my Coatbridge connections. That's why I made the comments as a piss take mainly at myself.

Bit OTT with that comment now...

Well pal think you fucked up there.

The guy had been in all my threads for 3 days.

I only asked him if i knew him.

To be fair after the abuse i got on the blog i tend to look out for infiltrators to keep away from them.

Thats me prerogative deadner

You will note that hoopy lost his shit not me.

You having no skin in the game thought you’d barge in against me.

Cool. But dont think im gonna stand back and allow you to say i attacked hoopy.

Thats a downright lie. I only asked him if i knew him.

Dont come for me deadner especially over nothing.

Its not cool

Come on folks let's save the attacks for those that really need attacked. We are a family with different opinions but with, I believe, the same goal. Some and I include myself could be classed as militant but this site is so good because of its allowance to a diversity of opinions. If there are any infiltrators on here they have little or no significance. We rule. HH! No offence intended. This is not the old Celtic blog.

Jaysus Christ Maria I was making a joke. I thought you above all people would have copped that on.
You know me on here a long time now, you know I'm proud of my Coatbridge connections. That's why I made the comments as a piss take mainly at myself.

We cool now?

Back