Ha Ha Fkn Ha

Well pal think you fucked up there.

The guy had been in all my threads for 3 days.

I only asked him if i knew him.

To be fair after the abuse i got on the blog i tend to look out for infiltrators to keep away from them.

Thats me prerogative deadner

You will note that hoopy lost his shit not me.

You having no skin in the game thought you’d barge in against me.

Cool. But dont think im gonna stand back and allow you to say i attacked hoopy.

Thats a downright lie. I only asked him if i knew him.

Dont come for me deadner especially over nothing.

Its not cool
I will state as clearly as I can here Maria, I cut in on the conversation to make a joke that I thought you above all people would have got. I'm not accusing anyone of attacking hoopy, I was using a figure of speech which has been taken literally.
What do you mean don't come for me? Jaysus you make me sound like a fuckin hit man or something. I'm not comin for anyone. I was jokin. End of story!

I will state as clearly as I can here Maria, I cut in on the conversation to make a joke that I thought you above all people would have got. I'm not accusing anyone of attacking hoopy, I was using a figure of speech which has been taken literally.
What do you mean don't come for me? Jaysus you make me sound like a fuckin hit man or something. I'm not comin for anyone. I was jokin. End of story!

Cool. Mis communication easy done pal now tell me a joke n make up for it ?

Sorry folks. It is your argument. I am just beeling about our club having been dragged into a shitfest with a conspiratorial nature and don't want to see the good guys arguing. Sorry again.

Sorry folks. It is your argument. I am just beeling about our club having been dragged into a shitfest with a conspiratorial nature and don't want to see the good guys arguing. Sorry again.

Aw Lemon yer amazin. No beef with you nor deadner nor even hoopy.

Guy lost his shit cause i asked politely if i knew him.

No fight here.

Hope yer sound pal ??

How do you confuse a Hun?.....
Put him in a barrel and tell him to sit in the corner.....

That would insinuate the hun is clever enough to know there’s no corner in a circle though.

I said tell me a joke pal lol

Aw Lemon yer amazin. No beef with you nor deadner nor even hoopy.

Guy lost his shit cause i asked politely if i knew him.

No fight here.

Hope yer sound pal ??
Fine my friend and thanks for asking. I have noted your personal stuff has not been too great recently and have felt for you. I never feel completely comfortable posting on stuff of that nature but you should walk strong. You are a champion. ? HH

Fine my friend and thanks for asking. I have noted your personal stuff has not been too great recently and have felt for you. I never feel completely comfortable posting on stuff of that nature but you should walk strong. You are a champion. ? HH

We will all get there pal for we are all champions here ?

Not at all. Unless you live any where near Lemington Spa. I am new to all this and not very techy.
I came on and was reading your stuff as you have the most likes and things. I left my computer on and that Boruc1 boy seems to be watching everyone and what there doing. I was only reading stuff. Although I think I might give it a by as I’m not getting harassed and made to look creepy. Fucking joke. !!!! I was looking for a laff. !!! I think I’ll try else where.

Find it very strange that someone from Leamington Spa can't even spell Leamington.??????????

Back