Hamilton v Celtic, Saturday 24 Nov - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
So it's back to action for Celtic and after getting a few score predictions correct, it was back to earth with a bump after that bruising 0-0 at Livingston. We have dropped 5 points from 6 on these pitches so far this season and that needs to stop. Pretty sure we'll collect all 3 points tomorrow and I'll go for a 3-0 win.

Going to be up against the usual packed defense tomorrow Hopefully Christie can rub his boots on their carpet n use static electricity to zap his way thro the hordes to plant a half-volley into the top bin!

Take 1-0 to the Bhoys in green with everyone avoiding injury n burns. Great to hear Griff is back training too.

# Hail! Hail! The jelly beans in jail! What the... #

Hope we are not playing with "wan eye on Europe" tomorrow , use the width of the park and stretch their defence all over the place, I'm usually a 4 nothing type of guy, but I will settle for 3 ra morra.

Plastic pitch of not this mob r mince. Izzy to start, plenty of width and get to the byline. christie McGregor n Forrest will be absolutely buzzing. I'm usually a pessimist but I'd say 3 or 4 to nil

Hope we are not playing with "wan eye on Europe" tomorrow , use the width of the park and stretch their defence all over the place, I'm usually a 4 nothing type of guy, but I will settle for 3 ra morra.

Just heard BR on radio admit that he made too many changes earlier in the season prior to European matches - won't make the same mistakes again . 3 - 0 Celtic.

Teams cannot play good football on this type of pitch.No doubt Celtic will be slagged on Sunday unless we win this game in a canter.I personally have not read a paper for about 4 yrs.

Teams cannot play good football on this type of pitch.No doubt Celtic will be slagged on Sunday unless we win this game in a canter.I personally have not read a paper for about 4 yrs.
True the team could win 8 0 and the papers would still find fault? I have the belief that sevco are being subsidised by the media just saying? anyway whatever the result you can expect some exclusive tomorrow relating to a mass of injuries or something to try and derail the Celtic juggernaut it's a cert . Hail hail ten in a row

I think every Celtic supporter has thier reservations about this pitch myself included,the team played in one a couple of weeks ago if you can discribe this as a pitch so should still be in thier minds also the majority of ours will be match fit from internationals.parking the bus won't help ,who are they going to watch on the break,more importantly how are the going to to stop them?. Celtic will win I am sure and the mediocre will print what ever slant they want to boost thier favourites hopes. From every street HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back