Hamstring, Hamstrung?

Nick66

Why' oh why must we suffer injuries from tripping over daisies in warm ups. I'm confuddled, bemused, dumfuddled and ultimately WTFed.
Will the new guy sort it. Are the new signings able?
Anyway, we won and the semi looms. Who's left to play when the starters fall. I still believe, but i do wonder.

when they stopped puttin weans up chimneys , men underground and did away with mitre size5s, the world of football got overtook by fairies ,the pain barrier to this lot is an ache

There isn't enough voltarol in the world can help them

Last edited by a moderator:
when they stopped puttin weans up chimmneys , men underground and did away with mitre size5s, the world of football got overtook by fairies ,the pain barrier to this lot is an ache

Don't forget the Teuchter smelling salts - a wee dod of coo shite splattered onto a hankie! That will soon get them up and running (away) again when rubbed under their nibs!

when they stopped puttin weans up chimmneys , men underground and did away with mitre size5s, the world of football got overtook by fairies ,the pain barrier to this lot is an ache

Mind that lotion the school janitor used to give you if you fell in playground
Whether it was a skint knee or a fractured skull it didnae make a difference
they’d rub it on and tell you off you go your fine
What a smell it was tae

Last edited:
Idon't know what it is but every season we have an injury crisis could it be plain bad luck I don't have a clue.
I think it is a combination of things. Our players tend to play more matches when you take into account cup ties, European and international matches; our players have shorter summers to recover due to international games through to mid-June followed by European qualifiers early in July; and we tend to have more lightweight & skillful players who are more likely to get clobbered in our very physical domestic game.

I think it is a combination of things. Our players tend to play more matches when you take into account cup ties, European and international matches; our players have shorter summers to recover due to international games through to mid-June followed by European qualifiers early in July; and we tend to have more lightweight & skillful players who are more likely to get clobbered in our very physical domestic game.
Your right bb just look at the tackle on mc carthy and abada both red cards in any other league in the world.the rate this season is going we will be lucky to have any players by December.

Your right bb just look at the tackle on mc carthy and abada both red cards in any other league in the world.the rate this season is going we will be lucky to have any players by December.
I know we have highlighted this on here in the past, but Phil Threenames has published a blog on the shocking statistics for fouls for and against Celtic.

For the Irish lads on the noise a sad day for those who would have remembered and watched this fella play.

Paddy Prendergast RIP

Last of the surviving members of the mayo team gone now boab, so the mayo lads and lasses on the noise only have the Kelly curse to worry about, and I for one can confirm it's still running strong, to much so for my liking 😔😭

For some it's hard to assimilate, they come from warm climates, and the Scottish weather, plus local culture, is difficult to handle, and they struggle with the goldfish bowl existence in a city like Glasgow, given the amount of mutants walking the streets, who think it's their God given right ,to shout abuse at players
As many of us know, it's not easy adjusting to a new town /city, or country
It takes time and when you're not fully focused, your mind and body is vulnerable

when they stopped puttin weans up chimneys , men underground and did away with mitre size5s, the world of football got overtook by fairies ,the pain barrier to this lot is an ache

As a ex keeper myself, the art holding onto a ball when making a save was a art requiring much practice.
With the beach balls used today, where keepers push it away (usually to opposing player) has taken a valuable art from the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Back