Happy administration day ❤️🎈🎈🥂🎂

Bellshill bhoy

Happy administration day…..
On this day 12 years ago, the Huns got found out, the house of cards fell down, the ultimate con man Craig Whyte, put the Huns into administration, the sequence of events had started, the Huns were on the road to liquidation, the person they loved so much….the Queen had instructed hector to “send them down”……
Oh how we laughed, was a great time to be a Tim, the hum fans were walking about in a TOTAL daze, like the zombies they would become

Last edited:
I read Craig Whytes book last year. This is what he said about the former totally impartial head of the SFA, Gordon Smith then a director at the Den of no equity. It was when the Billy Boys song was banned and Deidco were trying to change the words to be UEFA friendly.
Smith suggested the the line “up to your knees in Fenian blood” be changed to “up to your knees in media lies”.
Impartial head of the SFA

I read Craig Whytes book last year. This is what he said about the former totally impartial head of the SFA, Gordon Smith then a director at the Den of no equity. It was when the Billy Boys song was banned and Deidco were trying to change the words to be UEFA friendly.
Smith suggested the the line “up to your knees in Fenian blood” be changed to “up to your knees in media lies”.
Impartial head of the SFA
yep a fkwit who was unqualified for a job at the sfa remember he has a line in his book regarding playing against catholic schools who he referred to as them against us

Last edited by a moderator:
I had hardly heard of the date 1872 until they were liquidated now they never shut up about it,admin day was also the day that the meaning of relegation changed forever to encompass liquidation, and the purchasing of history became a thing you could do which is handy as I am now the inventor of penicillin, the electric light bulb and the founder of Wikipedia

The historic revisionism coming up to there anniversary is something, it was reid who done it now. the slanderous crap that Rangers official media partner is allowed to spout is bizarre.

they only owed 20 million apparently and evil jacobite bank of scotland shafted them

and hmrc were influenced by reid and he kept the secrets at celtic well hidden

just wow

Members online

Latest posts

Back