Happy administration day ❤️🎈🎈🥂🎂

Ach forgetting to celebrate the 14th of Feb is easily done.

Hands up if you forgot to get the misses something...... 🙋‍♂️

Funny how I remembered it was the departed huns anniversary but forgot it was valentines day! 🤷‍♂️
I didn’t so much forget as didn’t bother ma arse only to be presented this morning wi one of them moonpig cards wi a photo and a framed picture but I pulled it back in the second half by making lemon risotto for tea which could go someways to explaining why Im on here at the moment and not on the job 😂

Belter of an stv news, John McKay even had hair back then….he disnae hold back….actually telling the truth….refreshing for a media outlet

What a relief it must be for all those grown men greeting on the news because they thought their club had died only for it to be a big mistake and it was only the “engine room subsidiary” (cough splatter PMSL!) or “the holding company vehicle”(uncontrollable pish running down my leg while laughing!) and that they can carry on because a big foreheaded cunt Neil Doncaster had a lodge meeting with fellow huns season ticket holders and Peter Lawwell to decide that we got it all wrong!
FUCK RIGHT AFF!!!! John McKays report is the be all and END all YER CLUB DIED . ◀️ FULL STOP!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back