And for that I am Truly Blessed
For its a grand auld team to play for
And it’s a grand auld team to see
For if you know it’s Unbroken History.
Glasgow’s Green and White
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀

And also

Incidentally, on Friday I drove out to Lennoxtown and spoke to Joe Hart then Brendan Rodgers. There were only two hacks there and me. The two luxury Parks of Hamilton coaches were getting loaded up for the drive to the Highlands. As I'd done previously with Ange Postecoglou, I wanted to talk the Celtic manager about the cheating.

I asked him about Kyogo's booking against St Mirren for getting blocked then the block on Kyogo that should have been a penalty and VAR should have reviewed (that's what happens right?) but didn't.

Brendan didn't want to know - he said that the game had gone then within half an hour was on the bus to Dingwall. Celtic won 3-0 but nevertheless the cheating was in full flow.

Ange used to always give me a wee nod, 'I now get it' nod but Brendan should really know better. VAR is being weaponised against us and for them and it will make a difference, mark my words.

And also

Incidentally, on Friday I drove out to Lennoxtown and spoke to Joe Hart then Brendan Rodgers. There were only two hacks there and me. The two luxury Parks of Hamilton coaches were getting loaded up for the drive to the Highlands. As I'd done previously with Ange Postecoglou, I wanted to talk the Celtic manager about the cheating.

I asked him about Kyogo's booking against St Mirren for getting blocked then the block on Kyogo that should have been a penalty and VAR should have reviewed (that's what happens right?) but didn't.

Brendan didn't want to know - he said that the game had gone then within half an hour was on the bus to Dingwall. Celtic won 3-0 but nevertheless the cheating was in full flow.

Ange used to always give me a wee nod, 'I now get it' nod but Brendan should really know better. VAR is being weaponised against us and for them and it will make a difference, mark my words.

There’s obviously more going on than we know…..somebody has somebody by the balls…..and yes, eventually it’s going to cost us…

Happy Birthday to Glasgow Celtic
6th November 1887
Many Grateful thanks to Brother Walfrid
You fed the poor of the parish
But you nourished our Souls with CELTIC
And for that I am Truly Blessed
For its a grand auld team to play for
And it’s a grand auld team to see
For if you know it’s Unbroken History.
Glasgow’s Green and White
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀