Happy International Blasphemy day!

Whats next?

Rights for hate criminals thread?

you ever notice the peepo who claim to be randomness in anarchy demand rights.

What about rights for fascists to promote hatred?

Out of curiousity? do you believe in hate crimes?

If not what rights are you promoting in your plethora of ABC threads?

I've got a feeling this thread was for you TET!!

Don't let him wind you up

Hes a very naughty boy!!!!
doesnt wind me up lubo

if his threads were on a Sevco site we would rightly question his motives for his non football threads that are nearly always hate crime of one form or another masquerading as satire.

He is free to post his invective in disguise,

Im free to point out the contradictions in his weird rights

Celtic is open to all people and I remain doubtful of his Celtic supporting claims due to the enormity of his Look just as bad as them threads to bring club into disrepute.

freedom does not include rights to hate crimes imo

if he feels its comedy stick it in the comedy thread he created
if he feels its politics put it in the politics thread he created

If he hates that much sober then just wow. On a celtiic site. go and hate on the hate criminals site and bring their club into disrepute.

if it was lafferty posting the shite he posts he would be slated by everybody

He openly claims he is a fenian despite them not having rights to call him such

But his rights are inviolable

And others rights are null and void in his invective

im am fully convinced he is a msm puppet here to deflect away from their crimes with just as bad as each other.

Last edited:
If you do not believe in any God or superior higher power, why then accept a crazy concept word such as blasphemy, as it can only be used in this thread, IMO, to offend someone who has a believe in it's lexicon and a knowledge of something or believe you fail to agree with. Why attack?

Hugh dallas was sacked for less invective than him

But he claims Dallas was one of them.

Maybe he is hugh Dalas in disguise.

I dont believe in Jesus or God. I dont really care if people do or don't. When I have a joke about religion, any religion, it doesn't come from a place of hate. Just humour. Like if an adult believed in the tooth fairy, I'd take the piss but not in a hateful way. There's a difference.
Dallas did what he did out of pure hate of Catholics. It wasn't a wee joke, it was hatred. When I wind people up about believing in god I don't do it out of hate. Am I making sense here 🤣🤣🤣

I dont believe in Jesus or God. I dont really care if people do or don't. When I have a joke about religion, any religion, it doesn't come from a place of hate. Just humour. Like if an adult believed in the tooth fairy, I'd take the piss but not in a hateful way. There's a difference.
Dallas did what he did out of pure hate of Catholics. It wasn't a wee joke, it was hatred. When I wind people up about believing in god I don't do it out of hate. Am I making sense here 🤣🤣🤣
Yes Lubo, you are making sense
Now do the 'stations of the cross' starting at Gourock
Have a great weekend
HH

Did you create a hate thread on the noise Lubo

Dallas didnt post anti religious posters in public

He claims he passed on 1 email that he didnt even read and denied he felt those sentiments

So is public invective passed as satire ok

but private email spam (if he was telling truth) sharing makes you a bigot

i sincerely believe in my heart dallas and many other refs are bigots but they disclaim anything that suggests such

is that really worse than celtic fans proclaiming openly they hate and their hate is justified using distorted propaganda then claiming its just funny.

thats exactly what racists say about jim crow jokes

the queen hasnt been found guilty of murdering children despite the bizarre allegations so comparing her to hate figures like myra hindley is heinous even if its not intended

defending hate crime with rights to have a joke using uninformed distorted propaganda got dallas sack athough he says he does not feel those thoughts

but in your mind he is worse than (alleged) celtic fans pumping out hate crime propaganda as fact?

All hate crime is heinous
pretending its satire but at same time saying its exactly why i hate them is hate crime

its not funny if its actually wht you promote in private

dallas doesnt publically admit he is bigot but i think he probably is due to his zealous detestation of celtic imo

But his rights are null

And creating a blasphemy thread on noise is just banter?

was dallas just banter coz it was less offensive than most of the gifs and pictures passed as funny on this page.

its a criminal offensive in scotland to promote hatred
the huns call it 90 minute bigotry

its not

hate crime using propaganda is stuff of goebels

309197268_10222080564955337_2250539584630294157_n.jpg

As Alanis Morrissett never said:
Isn't it ironic don't you think
That the source of hun accusations can only ever play the man not the ball.
It's like rayyyy-ain on yer wedding day
Like a free-eeee ride but she turns out to be gay

Members online

Latest posts

Back