Happy New Year

Sadam got hung for allegedly being behind the killing a few hundred and being a bit of a cunt, "Call me Tony" is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands because of his lies and desperation to suck up to Bush and he gets knighted, fucking shameful mate.
Ano what your saying mate but shameful doesn’t appear in there dictionary,,they will rot in hell tho..

Happy new year bhoys and ghirls and nothing but the very very best wishes to you all and yours let's get this party started ( oh wiz that no 20 odd year ago 🤷🏻‍♂️) who cares have a great one and enjoy your family and loved ones like never before 2022 looks promising and exciting for us all cannot wait ( just have to ) lots of messages to catch up on and my family are saying you oan that bloody forum again? Aye siblings I certainly am as a Celtic supporter always has two families and both are forever a club like no other, a family like no other, a forum like no other YNWA is more than a terrace song it's a way of life so i wish you all live your best possible life no one can touch us and that's not arrogance just the truth of how it is have the best nee year and I canny wait to catch up with you all after this bottle of tequila, morgans dark, morgans spiced, drambuie, white and McKay, stella , red stripe is finished 😎and assorted other beverages also available like tea in the morning straight after alka seltzer coz the bassas done away wi askit powders love you all HH COYBIG YNWA ☘ now I'm just away for a wee quadruple treble heh heh HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back