Hard times bhoys

Larson2005

Obviously just watched the champions league qualifier there and alot of take aways from it. Surprised? Not at all tbh, the only surprise I got was is is when we went 1 up against this less average team!

It's difficult to watch a team I love crumble in such a short period of time, however that's the reality! Truly feel sorry for the current manager as he has impossible task of bringing our incredible club anywhere near the true potential we are and should be capable of.

I'm a realistic person, fan, supporter, and I think we should be concentrating on 2nd place in the league, and maybe a cup this season. We are no whee near any European team that justifies being in any competition in Europe Wed just embarrass ourselves.

The board should be ashamed of themselves! They are simply shit and a laughing stock in the celtic community!!!

Obviously just watched the champions league qualifier there and alot of take aways from it. Surprised? Not at all tbh, the only surprise I got was is is when we went 1 up against this less average team!

It's difficult to watch a team I love crumble in such a short period of time, however that's the reality! Truly feel sorry for the current manager as he has impossible task of bringing our incredible club anywhere near the true potential we are and should be capable of.

I'm a realistic person, fan, supporter, and I think we should be concentrating on 2nd place in the league, and maybe a cup this season. We are no whee near any European team that justifies being in any competition in Europe Wed just embarrass ourselves.

The board should be ashamed of themselves! They are simply shit and a laughing stock in the celtic community!!!

Welcome to he noise and with the greatest respect.....bollocks 🤣🤣 concentrate on 2nd!!! Win the league is a must. An absolute must. Get yer big bhoy celtic supporting pants on and cut out the aim for 2nd pish!!!

That's some post fur a furst wan......

I'm a realistic person, fan, supporter, and I think we should be concentrating on 2nd place in the league, and maybe a cup this season.
Realistic? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Second is unacceptable. It's first or nothing. You can't judge what's going to happen in the Premiership by what has happened in the last few weeks. I think Postecoglou will turn this around, and when we got the current acquisitions (and maybe more) up to speed, we should be back to our rightful place at the top of the table.

That's being realistic.

Have a nice day.

You spelt Larsson wrong
First post, is we should be concentrating on second place ?
Not really what I would expect from a Celtic supporter, but hey ho, if we do end up getting second place, I suppose you'll be overjoyed :rolleyes:

I'm still willing to give Ange a chance but I don't like the way he is brown nosing by taking the blame instead of putting it on DD who we all know runs the club as his play thing. He has control of the Celtic culture which he continually lets down :(

It’s amazing how many of these new members come on and start new threads, with a lot aw pish, concentrate on 2nd….🤣
Always after a disappointing defeat 💩💩

winning captains….there should be a delay of a day or two from when you join to when you can make your 1st post to stop all this nonsense tolling 😡

Welcome to the noise son But ffs that’s a pile o💩
You want second your following the wrong team.
Fuck Europe the League is our priority
You can keep the cups as well
Celtic first always
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I'm still willing to give Ange a chance but I don't like the way he is brown nosing by taking the blame instead of putting it on DD who we all know runs the club as his play thing. He has control of the Celtic culture which he continually lets down :(
I'm guessing you don't stay in a job very long if you very publicly slaughter the main person in the company in the first few weeks? Of course AP isn't going to blame DD and he is not going to throw this makeshift team under the bus either otherwise they won't make the effort for him in the future.

And a very suspicious first post from someone who can't spell Henrik's name correctly. I suspect he is boasting about it on Follow Follow.

Last edited:

It's a competition so you don't start off by aiming for 2nd place.

I'm totally aware of the scale of the job which lies ahead. Indeed, I've gone on record as saying I approach the coming season with my expectations at what I feel is a realistic level. However, regardless of how difficult I think things will be this season, throwing in the towel isn't an option. Now that REALLY would be the last straw.

The CL qualifiers came too soon, the rebuild has barely started and we have 2 new signings that can't play yet. It's going to be a tough season imo but we'll get there.
The situation were we have upwards of 60k turning up at home games to watch a team that cannot beat average sides like the Danes is not acceptable and the Board must back the new manager. We are watching.

I wouldnt say Ange was brown nosing scotcel it was the loaded question he was asked who was to blame he said that's a bit strong I'll take responsibility and cant expect the new manager to come in and start blasting the board at first defeat. You're 100% bang on though about DD and his control over Celtic and the zombies 'klub' have at least some say at the bigotdome that we dont. McGregor's goal last night was one of Celtics greatest European goals ive ever seen I rate it that highly and still we went out. I accused eddy of being a wasted jersey last night but the morning after I acknowledge that he has no support , theres no Forrest ( yet) or Robert's or moi on the wings to supply him with anything , asking him to forever hold the ball up then beat 3 defenders and score is never going to work. His heads been turned of course and weve missed optimum transfer fee for him he shouldve gone by now. Miley johnstone wont be the answer either. Desperately disappointing to be the better side again and exit again. The fact that both our goals came from McGregor over the tie is telling as well. If we lose him ( cant see it ) we are in real trouble. I am hopeful that DD appointing his jnr to the board will make a difference but theres many on that board that supporters want gone yesterday like bankier and others who are deemed guilty by association. Jk is another. We will see what changes or differences DD jnr brings come fridays deadline if any. I take hope in the great displays from some of our younger players like Murray and wish that all our players had the heart of a lion that Ralston has. Unfortunately for Tony Ralston hes never really going to be more than depth to our squad, unless perhaps Ange can get that extra 10 % from him. Again its disappointing but the seasons not started yet so for lar-son to be targeting 2nd is ridiculous who knows what the team will be like in a few months time. Had we gone through it wouldve been papering over the cracks ( bedgrudging nod to nicholarse) it's very early days and the europa league wont be any easier , the opposite perhaps unless we can get our recruitment right. I too still will give Ange his chance but he has to assert himself as the man. We couldve won that tie 3 times over with a 3rd string side and that's encouraging ( weve sold our 2nd string mostly) theres also the fan factor to be taken into account when CP is full and rocking its a different level. Our 12th man will be essential to our Hope's this season HH

You spelt Larsson wrong
First post, is we should be concentrating on second place ?
Not really what I would expect from a Celtic supporter, but hey ho, if we do end up getting second place, I suppose you'll be overjoyed :rolleyes:
Just noticed that maself no way does a real tarrier spell the Kings name wrong get the the pitch forks oot troops hanging in the square at 2 bells

Members online

Latest posts

Back