Has The Time Now Come To Ban The Marches of Hate and Division?

I like the idea that they pay for all Policing and add in the cost of the clean up operation. It’d be like them watching thur club dee they stand by and watch the OO die and they did nuthin. Mm
Or just ban the Scum

HH 👍
They get away with policing costs by putting marshalls on years ago when they were getting hit with large policing costs they went the way of the hun ''a huvnae got it ''
and claimed they would police themselves with marshalls thus freeing up police resourses so they could train to do ,,,,,eh ,,,,fk all
and they got away with it

if it was a march against muslims or jews it would be banned outright on the spot

if it was a march against muslims or jews it would be banned outright on the spot
100% correct. The politically correct would be all over it. Can you imagine a march by a group of holocaust deniers being allowed every year.
Or how about a March every year celebrating King Richards victory in the Crusades against the Muslims.
(Oops don't be daft Bri, King Richard was a Catholic) ;)

Absolutely no chance of even having a discussion on a ban, particularly "on the strength of what we witnessed " on the streets of our "Dear Green Place" at the weekend. I wouldn't be for a ban as it happens . And as I'm over on the beautiful isle of Arran for a week, and my good lady is asking,....no, .. DEMANDING... that I finish this post. I'll have to bore you with my reasons later . HH

They are a dying breed - too many people now are polyester intolerant and can't wear the uniforms, so numbers are falling .
Like any inbreeding family , just look at the Windsors/ Saxe-Coburg-Gotha , they have produced mutants who flourish for a short time and then become sterile so future generations are limited unless they widen the gene pool .

They have traditionally gathered in groups at their Ipox breeding ground where they feel a sense of belonging as their unnatural physical deformities are lost among the throng of similarly afflicted Klan-types .

However , the Orange- mutant has a limited appeal to other lifeforms so producing viable new generations of Marchers is increasingly difficult - so they have belatedly accepted that their ( imagined ) supremacy over the Cafflicks is now doomed .
This feeds their anger and their need to express this anger in the time-honoured fashion of their Orange-Blue Kulture - violence ! Attack , Attack ! Attack !

Unike a flock of starlings in the sky which makes incredibly complex patterns as they move as one , the hive mind of the Orange -Blue Marcher has a tendency to move only in large groups where their simple minds ( apologies Jim Kerr ! ) can focus on the difficult task of putting one foot in front of the other ( ''I find it the easiest way to walk ! '' Chic Murray ).
This is the main reason for their disapproval of changes to their marching routes - muscle -memory allows them to follow their traditional route without engaging their reptile brain - any changes to this familiar route causes disorientation and distress .

Their ears are attuned to the remarkably discordant 'musical' notes emanating from their apprentices who produce weird , unnatural sounds from their limited repertoire of Party Tunes ( which is a misnomer as they are actually a call to battle for their followers ) , which to the normal person are incredibly unmusical !

There is a call from the WWF , who are concerned about the loss of habitat and the subsequent disappearance of this primitive life form , for Governments to take action and support a specially constructed environment where they can be preserved for future generations to study .

Luckily there already exists a 'home' for this dying breed which would be perfect to meet their simple needs - Ipox stadium . With a few inexpensive alterations it could be a adapted to preserve this poor throwback to the 17th C and allow them to see out their days in an environment which mirrors their distorted world view .
This stadium could be purchased at little cost to the public purse as the current owners are willing to accept CONFETTI for their shares .

HH

They are a dying breed - too many people now are polyester intolerant and can't wear the uniforms, so numbers are falling .
Like any inbreeding family , just look at the Windsors/ Saxe-Coburg-Gotha , they have produced mutants who flourish for a short time and then become sterile so future generations are limited unless they widen the gene pool .

They have traditionally gathered in groups at their Ipox breeding ground where they feel a sense of belonging as their unnatural physical deformities are lost among the throng of similarly afflicted Klan-types .

However , the Orange- mutant has a limited appeal to other lifeforms so producing viable new generations of Marchers is increasingly difficult - so they have belatedly accepted that their ( imagined ) supremacy over the Cafflicks is now doomed .
This feeds their anger and their need to express this anger in the time-honoured fashion of their Orange-Blue Kulture - violence ! Attack , Attack ! Attack !

Unike a flock of starlings in the sky which makes incredibly complex patterns as they move as one , the hive mind of the Orange -Blue Marcher has a tendency to move only in large groups where their simple minds ( apologies Jim Kerr ! ) can focus on the difficult task of putting one foot in front of the other ( ''I find it the easiest way to walk ! '' Chic Murray ).
This is the main reason for their disapproval of changes to their marching routes - muscle -memory allows them to follow their traditional route without engaging their reptile brain - any changes to this familiar route causes disorientation and distress .

Their ears are attuned to the remarkably discordant 'musical' notes emanating from their apprentices who produce weird , unnatural sounds from their limited repertoire of Party Tunes ( which is a misnomer as they are actually a call to battle for their followers ) , which to the normal person are incredibly unmusical !

There is a call from the WWF , who are concerned about the loss of habitat and the subsequent disappearance of this primitive life form , for Governments to take action and support a specially constructed environment where they can be preserved for future generations to study .

Luckily there already exists a 'home' for this dying breed which would be perfect to meet their simple needs - Ipox stadium . With a few inexpensive alterations it could be a adapted to preserve this poor throwback to the 17th C and allow them to see out their days in an environment which mirrors their distorted world view .
This stadium could be purchased at little cost to the public purse as the current owners are willing to accept CONFETTI for their shares .

HH
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
That’s the winner

HH 👏

On the strength of the deplorable scenes of destruction and violent behaviour we have all just witnessed in Glasgow City Centre and surrounds.

Would you support the Scottish government in totally banning the OO marches of hate and division?

Or would you support a different approach, whereby the OO had to pay for the policing and all other financial incidentals pertaining to these marches?

Or any other scenario?
Never mind banning marching, ban the O O completely.at one Huns and Tic supporters got on with each other, that changed when orange Huns from N.Ireland came over and spread their lies about Tim’s. Before the last elections their leaders were telling members never vote SNP, vote Tory. Get rid of these Baskets forever

HH

Class!! "Polyester intolerant" 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

On the strength of the deplorable scenes of destruction and violent behaviour we have all just witnessed in Glasgow City Centre and surrounds.

Would you support the Scottish government in totally banning the OO marches of hate and division?

Or would you support a different approach, whereby the OO had to pay for the policing and all other financial incidentals pertaining to these marches?

Or any other scenario?
Surely at the very least they shud be paying the costs of policing and the clean up???

Or any other scenario?
Abso fukin lutely ban them forever!

Abso fukin lutely ban them forever!
Think there is an awakening that to sit back and say nothing will only let this fester and rear its ugliness in other events like Saturday. There is no such thing as a justified culture if that culture is a celebration of a battle that was fought between Catholic and Unionist forces of a time gone by, a time none of us today or our future generation will or should give a fuck about and would rather it was consigned and left as a another chapter in history best forgotten, a chapter that has no place or can possibly fit into todays society.
To attempt to justify it today and agree that it is alright to allow one section in particular of a community to be hated in the so called culture celebrations, wereby songs are sung and tunes played to entitce the rhetoric and lyrics by a culture that openely opposess the involvement of catholic members is simply a joke and the irony in the OO who claim it as a culture and not sectarianism or anti Catholic or anti Irish catholic is lost on them ( no its not really lost on them thats the hand they play, for they are members society could well do without with their hatred and ideologies of an era that died an era best dubbed the dodo era).

As I stated earlier, I am against banning OO matches. Why? Well, there are several reasons and I would need a helluva lot more than a brief post to be able to articulate those reasons. Basically though, I don't agree with censorship. Now I know only too well the folk who both participate and spectate at these matches are almost always hate- filled bigots. I obviously ( I hope ) have zero time for them. But here's the rub, I'm against all forms of intolerance . I've alluded to my political activism on here a couple of times. Because of that activism I've taken part in many marches over several decades. CND marches, anti Iraq war marches, support for the miners marches. Faslane protests. I could ge on, but you get the picture. Now if we start to ban marches of ANY description , where do you think that would lead us to ? Would we ban Republican marches ? Protest marches ? Marches which highlight social injustice ? Black Lives Matter marches ? No, for me it would be a godsend to those who just live to deprive folk of the right to a voice . As I say I'm against intolerance, yes I know, their whole psyche is based on intolerance, but I refuse to go into the gutter with them. Let them march. Let them show the civilised world they're stuck in a bygone age. Let them show the world they simply haven't evolved. A wee bit of a rant there folks, but honest, it's the scaled-down version.

As I stated earlier, I am against banning OO matches. Why? Well, there are several reasons and I would need a helluva lot more than a brief post to be able to articulate those reasons. Basically though, I don't agree with censorship. Now I know only too well the folk who both participate and spectate at these matches are almost always hate- filled bigots. I obviously ( I hope ) have zero time for them. But here's the rub, I'm against all forms of intolerance . I've alluded to my political activism on here a couple of times. Because of that activism I've taken part in many marches over several decades. CND marches, anti Iraq war marches, support for the miners marches. Faslane protests. I could ge on, but you get the picture. Now if we start to ban marches of ANY description , where do you think that would lead us to ? Would we ban Republican marches ? Protest marches ? Marches which highlight social injustice ? Black Lives Matter marches ? No, for me it would be a godsend to those who just live to deprive folk of the right to a voice . As I say I'm against intolerance, yes I know, their whole psyche is based on intolerance, but I refuse to go into the gutter with them. Let them march. Let them show the civilised world they're stuck in a bygone age. Let them show the world they simply haven't evolved. A wee bit of a rant there folks, but honest, it's the scaled-down version.
So in short Frank your telling us you take a puff or at least used to :)

The world knows what they are, have done for decades. The list of trashed towns and cities will testify that. Unfortunately the only authority that can really deal with the problem are institutions that are filled in the highest places by the Klan. Scotlands FA/Police/Govt have never so much as laid a glove on them.

So, hypothetically speaking, if there was an anti Muslim march organised, would you be in favour of it going ahead? Not just disapproving, but in favour of their right to march?

So, hypothetically speaking, if there was an anti Muslim march organised, would you be in favour of it going ahead? Not just disapproving, but in favour of their right to march?
Excellent question 1888, very thought provoking and indeed from a personal perspective leads me to question my own level of tolerance. My knee jerk answer to your question is of course I couldn't defend such a march. That's why I stated I couldn't articulate my feelings and opinions in a short post. If ever there was an application to any authority to organize an overtly anti- anything march it would without doubt be refused. The OO, for example, don't specifically declare the fact that they are anti-Catholic, even though we know full well that they are. So in answer to your question, no I absolutely couldn't support such marches. I guess there are exceptions to every rule.

So in short Frank your telling us you take a puff or at least used to :)

The world knows what they are, have done for decades. The list of trashed towns and cities will testify that. Unfortunately the only authority that can really deal with the problem are institutions that are filled in the highest places by the Klan. Scotlands FA/Police/Govt have never so much as laid a glove on them.
Gonna disappoint you here STG, to this day I don't drink or smoke . If I was having a party I wouldn't invite myself........boring basket.

Back