Have I just read that right ??

Have any of our undercover agents been over to follow swallow for a laugh?

"Ah overheard a Saudi Prince in the Louden saying he was gonny pump 2 billion intae the ranjurs he's jist waitin fur the ink te dry oan the cheque first....."
Or waiting for the ink to dry on the forged notes the face painter was sketching on this morning.

Hope he gets paid in real money this time.

We can keep laughing....but they are still top of the league. They've been going bust since their birth in 2012. Everyone in power has seen to it that no matter their financial situation, they are allowed to keep doing what they are doing. Until the hearse is parked outside ibrox I'll keep my ice-cream in the freezer....on the pitch is where we need to fucking beat them and that's been our issue for almost 2 seasons now!!!

We can keep laughing....but they are still top of the league. They've been going bust since their birth in 2012. Everyone in power has seen to it that no matter their financial situation, they are allowed to keep doing what they are doing. Until the hearse is parked outside ibrox I'll keep my ice-cream in the freezer....on the pitch is where we need to fucking beat them and that's been our issue for almost 2 seasons now!!!
Ach Lubo.........what do you want and go and bring reality back into the equation for?

You're right though. I don't care what the spreadsheet looks like. I'm more concerned wie what the league table looks like.

There’s always a ray of sunshine or a dose of reality to burst your bubble

Back