Have I just read that right ??

Huns accounts out , loss of 24 million this year , don’t know if I have read that right
I fucking hope so
That is only for this year Torrancetim,,we need to remember they started of the season with a loss of £15.9m which they brought forward from the previous season.
Things can only get better mate,,they definitely need to get into the knockout stages of the Europa League or it could be,,,hello once again 3rd division..

HH

Big Dougie says they need £7.5m by end of December to keep the leccy on.
Are UEFA aware of the debt these peepul are in,there is not a bank in the land who will loan them money and things will only get worse when Big Mike comes looking for his ...
Where are all the latest sponsors thye have signed up with..probably used the get out quick clause..

HH

They spend money like its going out of FASHION, but the ROOFE is caving in, and they are MORELOS skint. Will the players JACK it in again or will they DEFOE stay?
Everyone KENT they were on borrowed time and had HAGI any cash left, but such is the BARASIC neck of this lot they will try to pay the wages with hARIBO.
HIDE NOTHING, BECAUSE TIME SEES AND HEARS ALL AND EVENTUALLY EXPOSES ALL.
I hope big Mike drives home the final nail, they’ve spent big to stop the 10, and if thats the price we had to pay to watch them die, then am at peace wi that.
A Sevco spokesperson when interviewed, had this to say
"We arra PEEPO"
There you have it, now back to our Glasgow studio

Seven hours ago this statement came out of the cesspit.
Rangers announce£23.5m losses and plummeting revenues
as club reel from the effects of Covid..
The associated negative impact on revenue [ both matchday and non-matchday ]
was in excess of £20m.
I remember these peepul laughing their heads of when we owed £5m before the Bunnet came in and destroyed their hopes..
Happy days Bhoys and Ghirls..

HH

We can keep laughing....but they are still top of the league. They've been going bust since their birth in 2012. Everyone in power has seen to it that no matter their financial situation, they are allowed to keep doing what they are doing. Until the hearse is parked outside ibrox I'll keep my ice-cream in the freezer....on the pitch is where we need to fucking beat them and that's been our issue for almost 2 seasons now!!!
Always with the negative vibes luboriarity

HH 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back