He came on in a World Cup Final, he played for both Celtic and Lazio, his name is...

Is it Commper must be him must be just must be such a prolific player gaon tell me it’s Commper init canny be anyone else ???????

HH 😱
Compper the legend
His claim to fame, is scoring against Morton at Cappielow
That's his World Cup Final, right there
And getting his hands on the League trophy, not forgetting the look on Ryan Christe's face that day ;-)

Compper the legend
His claim to fame, is scoring against Morton at Cappielow
That's his World Cup Final, right there
And getting his hands on the League trophy, not forgetting the look on Ryan Christe's face that day ;-)
he didnae score D,but he helped us keep a clean sheet! but whit a legend, never in a losin side,never conceded a goal, unbeaten, treble winner!, thought Corpus wiz gonnae banjo the the fecker!

he didnae score D,but he helped us keep a clean sheet! but whit a legend, never in a losin side,never conceded a goal, unbeaten, treble winner!, thought Corpus wiz gonnae banjo the the fecker!
I stand corrected Michael
Big marvin was a legend in his own mind
How any 'professional' player can sit and watch and collect a paycheque and be happy about it, is what's wrong in today's game
Ryan Christie, is a Celtic man, Marvin Compper, never was
HH

Played for us 10 times, from what I remember (which isn't much) he was fairly pish. Not sure how he ever made it into the Dutch squad let alone a world Cup final!
We've had our fair share of Dutch Nae users

BraafHeid
Boatrigger the Glass Back
Evander Sno
Reggae Blinker but he did have his moments
Bobby Petta ditto
Hioveld
Loovens
VOH 🤗
Pierre🤗
Wim Jansen 🤗

Compared to the HUNS contingent of Dutch